[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't worry senpai, I'm just saving capekino.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: daredevilbloody1.jpg (141 KB, 744x730) Image search: [Google]
daredevilbloody1.jpg
141 KB, 744x730
Don't worry senpai, I'm just saving capekino.
>>
Punisher was the true savior of Season 2, thank you Netflix for ordering a Punisher spinoff, I need this in my life.

Elektra can suck a fuck.
>>
Does Marvel not care that they made Daredevil look like he has down syndrome?

How could they okay this costume?
>>
>>69156767
My only problem is that the horns are too close together, making the front seem small compared to his head
>>
>>69156767
Hewwo Nobew
>>
boring
pretty shallow too
>>
>>69158347
True, not enough jolly rancher rape, ham fisted portrayals of old legends, and mom conversations for me. Not kino
>>
The writing and acting is always just kinda B tier
>>
>>69158347
>to

Learn English
>>
>>69158455
plenty of filler instead

>>69158500
>>
Is he a v-vampire?
>>
>>69158568
>tfw we'll never see Blade and Morbius
>>
>>69156564
Not with those season finales you're not.
>>
>>69156627
Frank's storyline in the last two episodes was worse than all the dumb ninja shit combined.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2394x1792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2394x1792
>>69161068
This.

If anything is holding this show back its Foggy's actor and the season finales. It's still a good show but it could be way better.
>>
Best Marvel Universe content so far. That's not saying much.
>>
which punisher film should I watch?
>>
Daredevil gets the shit kicked out of him every episode, gets gutted or stabbed completely through his body, but still keeps to his no kill policy (except for zombie Nobu). He's perfectly justified using lethal force for defense against guys trying to kill him with guns, swords, and chains.

Its not like he's Batman killing smugglers to steal from them.
>>
>>69161853
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTaV8B8Oc0g

I still think Ray Stevenson is the best Punisher, but War Zone suffered from bad guys that were too cartoony. I don't buy Jane as much, but there's no denying he's been in the best Punisher movies.
>>
fisk/castle/wesley best

everyone else worst
>>
The punisher **and brief Fisk scenes** were the saviour of season 2

All the stupid Ninja shit was garbage
>>
>>69162346
Don't forget Kingping will mess up with him in the next season.
>>
Which episodes is Punisher in?

Do I have watch the previous non-Punisher episodes to follow them?
>>
>>69162521
I agree and I can't believe it. How much of a fuckup do you have to be to make ninja the least interesting part of your show? I mean jesus christ.
>>
Elektra literally ruined the season. shit actress, shit storyline, cringe writing..just all around terrible.
>>
Link to punisher episodes plz.
>>
>>69156564
This costume looks sick as fuck and everyone who disagrees can bend me over and stick it in gently
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.