[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you jealous of Anthony Bourdain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Are you jealous of Anthony Bourdain?
>>
no, i hate traveling
>>
I used to be, but that show has got to be super tiring. I don't want to spend that much time in airports.
>>
smug wannabe beatnik
>>
>Hey I'm a white guy who's eaten at many restaurants, watch me travel to shithole countries and eat their crazy food so you don't have to.
>>
>>69152153
Yeah. He has shit taste in punk tho.
>>
>>69152688
Yeah i am pretty jealous.
>>
>>69152688
Honestly that doesn't sound too shit of a job, if you are into that sort of thing.

He gets paid to do that, thing to remember.
>>
>>69152865
>>69153224
It's an amazing job, not really my thing though.
I was just poking fun at the show itself and the food/travel genre in general.

True Kino:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwQns6vGfj4&list=PL4NL9i-Fu15jdlr2KQf_lyhXl5f0PFnzF
>>
>>69152153
No Anthony
Please get your validation elsewhere
>>/CK/
>>
>>69152153
No, I pity the people that lack literary talent.
>>
>>69152153
Yes. It'd suck to have to fly so often, though.
>>
>>69152153
>Old cuck travels around the world to eat shitty food in third world countries.
>Jealous
>>
>>69152153
Yes.
>>
>DUDE I USED TO DO COCAINE LMAO
>DUDE I WISH I WAS STILL IN MY TWENTIES LMAO
>DUDE I'M A HARDENED CYNIC BUT STILL VERY SINCERE LMAO

he's basically the Marc Maron of the food world
>>
Why is /tv/ so full of haters?
>>
>>69152153
Yes

Parts unknown is great and has some unique cinematography not found in his other shows. the layover is kinda lame.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.