[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the stupidest movie ever? https://www.youtube.com/w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hap1.jpg (188 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
hap1.jpg
188 KB, 1024x768
Is this the stupidest movie ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVwtCU48Koo
>>
>>69150662
Naw man, was a pretty good thriller.
>>
>>69150662
>screenjunkies
>>
What?! No!
>>
The star trek episode with the mostly same plot and script was way better

Instead of the plants causing suicide, they induced bliss, and Shitner had to save the day or something
>>
>>69150753
You like hotdogs don't you?
>>
>>69150662
i liked it. not great, but not terrible. trees are the bad guys is GENIOUS idea.

is like critics agreed they hated it just because it didn't lived to their preconceived retarded ideas of what a thriller should be.
>>
>>69151557
also all of the actors thought they were in a circus movie for some reason, since they all acted like fucking clowns
>>
The movie is bad, for me worse that after earth. Plants one day decided to get rid humans, because plants can think, you can hurt their feeling, so you have a scene where Zooey Deschanel, in this movie is terrible, is looking terrified to a plants. I can't understand why studios keep buying Night Shuamala stories, yeah he made six sense, and was a good movie, but after that came nothing as good as that movie.
>>
>>69150662

Fucking yes it really is.

From the weird hippy that won't shut up about hot dogs to the most unfunctioning adult characters ever written.

After watching it I wanted a tree to fart on m night shyamalamadingdongtwist.

He should change his name to Boo Fuck You.
>>
Marky Mark has this face that just invokes 'I'm trying to understand but I'm just too fucking stupid' perfectly.

It works great in Huckabees but here it just makes it a bad comedy.
>>
>>69151557
I loved it.
>>
So many stupid scenes and every time twistman tried to make something edgy and disturbing it just came out as laughable.

The scene in the field where they are literally running away from the wind tops everything though.
>>
i loved it. stupid, retarded fun.

if you can't find something to laugh at/enjoy in this movie, you're a boring person.
>>
>>69153391

Unintentional comedy is best comedy but it doesn't deserve any props for being something it was never intended to be.

M Night 100% wanted this to be spooky thriller and failed miserably.
>>
>>69153079
What? NOooooo...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.