[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The writers really missed a opportunity here >get to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: deadpool-2-boyfriend-pic.jpg (114 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-2-boyfriend-pic.jpg
114 KB, 720x480
The writers really missed a opportunity here

>get to the brown pants scene
>"This guy has the right id- *BANG BANG BANG"
>Deadpool turns to face the audience
>"What? Oh, you guys heard it already."
>>
damn dude you should like work in hollywood or somethin lol
>>
>>69149663
lol thanks i smoke a load of WEED
>>
>>69149600
I was dissapointed they did-ct make more of a joke over the Stan Lee cameo
>>
>>69149600

fuark m8 that woulda been cool
>>
Every possible reference to other Ryan Reynolds movies were a missed opportunity.
>>
>>69151267
It was weird that they mentioned Blade II and didn't say anything about the third one.
>>
>>69149600
I was pretty disappointed that at no point did he call Francis "Franny Panties".
>>
>>69149600
What exactly is the style of humor Deadpool is going for called? You know the sort I'm talking about. That bitchy, passive-aggressive snark and ironic feminine flamboyance. I ask so that I might more efficiently avoid in in the future.
>>
I dunno about doing it with that joke, but they totally should do that with a trailer joke for the next film. Nice.
>>
>>69151991
Hola, reddit
>>
>>69152243
HallÄ, Tumblr.
>>
>>69152333
Bienvenue, reddi/tv/irgin
>>
>>69151991
An intelligent, nihilistic, wicked sense of humour
>>
>>69149600
I wish there was a joke about piracy somewhere.
>>
>>69152722
literally the best meme to ever exist
>>
>>69149600
>Get to brown pants scene
>Man shits on DeadPool
>"What the fuck? im supposed to be a pool not a toilet lol?

Who missed this golden opportunity?
>>
This thread is funnier than the entire film.

You literally can't deny this, fat fucking shit.
>>
>>69151358
A lot of shit TJ Miller says in the movie is improv.
>>
>>69151991

It's called bitchy, passive-aggressive snark and ironic feminine flamboyance. Hope this helps.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.