[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monkey tennis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: monkey-tennis.jpg (92 KB, 375x323) Image search: [Google]
monkey-tennis.jpg
92 KB, 375x323
Monkey tennis?
>>
Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank
>>
EAT MY GOAL
>>
File: LADYBOYS-copy.jpg (152 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
LADYBOYS-copy.jpg
152 KB, 512x384
>>69149582
You mean you've never had a pint of bitter with a Bailey's and gin and tonic chaser? You big girls' bras!
>>
kiss my face
>>
>>69149582

i like alan partridge but i dont have anything to add to this thread

A HA
>>
Cooking in Prison
>>
Inner city sumo wrestling
>>
SMALL TOWN GYPSY MASSACRE!
>>
SMELL MY CHEESE YOU MOTHER
>>
"This is one of the weirdest rooms I've ever been in, and that includes Bill Oddie's blast-proof underground bird chamber."
>>
>>69149582
NO WAY YOU BIG SPASTIC, YOU'RE A MENTALIST
>>
>>69149582
youth hosteling with chris eubank
>>
The point is, I now have the third best slot on Radio Norwich I have a military-based quiz show on cable TV called "Skirmish", and a girlfriend
>>
A partridge amongst the pigeons
>>
If you've just joined us, we're talking about who is the best lord.
"Lord Of The Rings", "Of The Dance" or "Of The Flies".
>>
File: 1461778253005.jpg (18 KB, 258x310) Image search: [Google]
1461778253005.jpg
18 KB, 258x310
>>69150147
>I have a military-based quiz show on cable TV called "Skirmish"

everytime
>>
>>69150175
What's that?
>>
Knowing me know you, Aha
>>
>>69150299
Just a title
>>
>>69149706
>Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGG5OhEcpOQ
>>
knowing M.E. knowing you
>>
I'm not driving a mini metro I'm not driving a mini metro I'm not driving a mini metro I'm not driving a mini metro I'm not driving a mini metro I'm not driving a mini metro I'm not driving a mini metro I'm not driving a mini metro I'm not driving a mini metro I'm not driving a mini metro I'm not driving a mini metro I'm not driving a mini metro
>>
I know a cracking owl sanctuary
>>
They've gone to the Longstanton Spice Museum...?
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1078x1149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1078x1149
>>69149582
I'm 47 my girlfriend's 33, she's 14 years younger than me.
>>
Ders more ta Ireland dan DIS.
>>
>>69150248
of the flies>of the dance>of the rings
>>
That was Roxanne by the police or as they're now known sting. A song there about a prostitute. Doesn’t say what her surname is. Must give her a call sometime. Although the effects of 23 years on the game, would not render her pleasurable to mine eye
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 300x168
>>69149582
CRASH! BANG! WALLOP! What a video.
>>
>>69151082
Came here to post this, Fat Alan almost made me die laughing
>>
File: Very clever men.jpg (40 KB, 559x420) Image search: [Google]
Very clever men.jpg
40 KB, 559x420
>>69150702
Very clever men. Both very clever men, but I don’t trust them. Gerry Adams looks like a deputy headmaster and Martin McGuinness looks like a clown without make-up.
>>
that was Bill Withers, who thank the lord, is still, with us
>>
>>69150828
top notch banter
>>
See you in Strasbourg!
>>
HAHAHA, THESE CORRIDORS
>>
very malty
>>
>>69149835
Kek
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.