[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did women ruin this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: NEJvC5Lvi8AfMP_2_b.jpg (101 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEJvC5Lvi8AfMP_2_b.jpg
101 KB, 600x316
>Dorne
>the entire plot is now fucked, womyn killed everyone including the prince despite the fact this doesn't make any sense completely shitting on any resemblance of character the Sand Snakes might have but hey girl power also Oberyn's whore is now a character

>King's Landing
>ignore fucking everything happening politically, let's focus on Cersei who's now a good mother and a sane person muh Margery adventures with le religious cult there's literally nothing going in the capital of westeros

>Winterfell
>muh Sansa, muh Brienne of Tarth killing every man she encounters

>East
>Dany being womyn in every scene who's under constant threat of death and RAPE and being even more retarded than the books, now the girl who translates for her is also present in every scene

>Wall
>Malisendre in sympathetic light and she's sad

>North
>Mara Reed is important for some reason, in fact, Bran NEEDS her. Bran is having visions of independent women from the past.

>Iron Islands
>Asha/Yara is going to defy an old guy in every scene now

>Bravos
>Arya still being a boring, rehashed storyline that's not moving. More stupid shit with jaquin hgar and his funny way of talking. Will she kill more men this season? Gee I wonder

What else? Did I forget anyone else? Oh yeah Queen of Thorns being the only Tyrell who matters. Probably going to introduce even more women in the following episodes and kill more rapists pigs men.
>>
Dany is annoying. She should have been cast differently.
>>
>>69148198
>Did women ruin this show?

No, the writing just went on a steep decline in general.
>>
>>69148231
She should've been thinner this season at least. She was captured and probably hadn't eaten much for quite some time. She should've looked haggard.

Same with Theon who looked ripped after weeks of torture. Fucking retards running this show.
>>
>>69148305
nigger, just with how they presented bloodraven this season they've let people know how little shit they give about putting in an effort to make the show
>>
>>69148305
Time passed between season 5 and season 6 was only a couple days max. Not enough to drop 10 lbs due to undernourishment.
>>
>>69148641
She was away from Meereen for a while, she shouldn't be looking like a well-fed cow.
>>
>DABID
>>
>>69148198

Clearly you dont like the show, so dont waste so much energy writing complaints about it.
>>
>>69148198
lmao @ titty and cheekbone enhancing on that 5000% overly PS'ed pic.
>>
>>69148198
I'm still watching this garbage even though I believe that every single storyline is awful now. The sunken cost fallacy has really got me this time.
>>
File: o-CERSEI-facebook.jpg (437 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-CERSEI-facebook.jpg
437 KB, 2000x1000
>>69148198
I'm glad someone else noticed that this year Cersei is behaving like some kind of absurd antihero

I think it will even culminate in her rescuing the Tyrells
>>
File: py9NcxL.jpg (75 KB, 1000x820) Image search: [Google]
py9NcxL.jpg
75 KB, 1000x820
Women didn't ruin GoT, it was normies.

>some nerd makes something new and exciting
>nerds gravitate towards it and enjoy themselves
>normies notice that the nerds aren't completely miserable
>this infuriates the normies
>normies invade en masse to make nerd thing into a normie thing
>with its guts ripped out, nerd thing is no longer fun

And the cycle continues endlessly.
>>
>>69150154
Latest example: 4chan
>>
The only character that I dislike is Dany. Cersei and Arya are God tier.
>>
>>69150154
>normies invade en masse to make nerd thing into a normie thing
>with its guts ripped out, nerd thing is no longer fun

More like leftists.

They're the fucking fun-killers who need to have everything revolve aorund their feelings.
>>
>>69150456
>cersei is god tier

How. I'm honestly curious how anyone can like that cunt.
>>
>>69149960
Nah, they're just trying to make the audience feel sympathetic for her before she dies
>>
The sand bitches killed the show for me.

They were literally dropped in out of nowhere last season, and now they're in the middle of the central focus of the show where these bony scrawny ugly bitches are wrecking everyone.
>>
>>69150154
Oh it's you again.
Here is my same reply from the first time.
>>69144438
>>
I'm more disappointed in casting the boring Sansa actor with her dumb face in the x men movie.
>>
>>69150601
Not him but she's not a bad character even if she's not likable at all. At least most of the time. This season she's been pretty fucking shit. In the books she's fucking GOAT.
>>
It's become fan fiction.

>Targaryen avoids rape even though people would attack her while Khal Drogo was alive
>The fucking dwarf can talk to the dragons and be best friends with them.
>Dragons are super smart btw and have a high I.Q.
>Jaime and Cersei being rebranded as Romeo and Juliet
>>
>>69150754
>Salsa Starch and JLaw

Fucking kill me now m8
>>
>>69150719
>lol i bet your friedonz a lot loser :p

Kill yourself
>>
D&D can't write for shit except in one area: writing women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8
>>
>>69150632
N-no

Cersei is going to win the Throneb Owl, you'll see
>>
>>69151035
Fan fiction would involve lots of rape, though.

Think "50 Shades of Grey"
>>
>>69150564
no man normies are the problem
>>
I haven't seen this show since season 4, is it still worth watching?
>>
File: Book vs Show - Sands.jpg (205 KB, 1200x1130) Image search: [Google]
Book vs Show - Sands.jpg
205 KB, 1200x1130
>>
>>69151392
You forgot the scene of Obara being absolutely horrified when the idea that someone might murder Trystane is brought up.
>>
File: 1454256766660.jpg (48 KB, 528x720) Image search: [Google]
1454256766660.jpg
48 KB, 528x720
>>69148198
Oh, another thread about how /tv/ hates women, and game of thrones, and women in game of thrones.

This topic's already been discussed
Let's post salsa instead
>>
>>69151483
I had a filthy sex dream about Arya.
>>
>>69148246
this.
>>
>>69151567
Who hasn't?
>>
>>69148198

>implying you aren't some shit clickbaiter trying to drum up a "muh patriarchy" story

You have the easiest fucking job in the entire world. especially since this lot take the bait every single time.
>>
>>69148198
I wouldnt even be surprised if they have Yara wining the kingsmoot at this point.
>>
>>69148198
What men are actually left?

I can't think of any.

Jamie has been castrated figuratively
Theon literally
Jorah is a friend zoned fag
Little finger a permavirgin
Jon snow had sex once

There are literally no male leads left
>>
>>69152210
I think Roose was the last of them, there's litterally no authority figure or male leaders in the show left.

Davos is comfy but he will be forever an adviser and never have any power. Every other man is a joke. It's Game of Women now.
>>
File: 1457926150421.gif (33 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457926150421.gif
33 KB, 250x250
>>69150271
>Latest
get a load of this guy
>>
>>69148198
This show wasn't good from episode 1. It's a dumb show. Sorry you are getting worked up.
>>
File: redditor.jpg (159 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
redditor.jpg
159 KB, 1152x2048
>>69148198
Oh wow no way, a /tv/ complains about women thread?!?1 How novel!
>>
>>69148198
>dumb
>disgusting titties
>hot
>man
>ugly
>also hot
2 outta 6.
Yeah, they pretty much did
>>
>>69148198
Shut the fuck up nerd.
>>
>>69148198
Yes. Dorne killed my love for the show
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.