[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The nice guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: the-nice-guys.jpg (199 KB, 656x343) Image search: [Google]
the-nice-guys.jpg
199 KB, 656x343
Could this be actually funny? I'm genuinely hyped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxW4LZCYfvs
>>
It's from Shane Black, so it's guaranteed to be fantastic
>>
>>69147784
holy shit isn't this the exact same plot as Kiss Kiss Bang Bang ?
anyway this movie was god tier so I'll watch it
>>
>>69147890
>Iron Man 3

But yeah I'm hype as fuck for this OP
>>
>>69147784
I love how the threads about capeshit or capeshit related things get over 300 replies, yet this get like 3
>>
>>69147784
I mean, I don't know about this. Ridley Scott and Gosling?
>>
>>69148652
>ridley scott
>>
>>69148691
Russel Crowe, my bad
>>
>>69148014
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is glorious, but I don't buy Gosling and Crowe as comedic actors.

They also don't have the chemistry as Kilmer and Downey Jr., but then again, this is just the trailer.
>>
>>69148138
>Iron Man 3
was the best Marvel movie because it was the only one that didn't feel like a Marvel movie

you could actually see the director's influence
>>
>>69148734
When used correctly, Gosling is good in this genre. Check the big short and crazy stupid love.
>>
Im pretty hyped, i genuinely think its gonna be great, also those Gosling screams are hilarious, his voice is great for comedy
>>
>>69148740
Ehh...only vaguely. I mean everything in the snowy christmas town, that felt like Shane Black's stuff. Nigga loves his Christmas.

Everything else, from the Slattery Plot to the whole AIM thing, it felt substandard.

Also it doesn't seem like it fits at all within the Marvel timeline because he gets rid of the arc reactor in 3, and then in AoU it's back again.
>>
Never thought I'd say this, but Ryan Gosling does not look like he did a good job with this. Also, I hate kids in movies.
>>
>>69148734
>They also don't have the chemistry as Kilmer and Downey Jr.
>>
>>69148860
>he gets rid of the arc reactor in 3, and then in AoU it's back again.

blame Whedon
>>
>>69148581
Good things don't inspire discussion.

Divisive things do.
>>
>>69147784
Oh shit, a new Trailer.

I'm excited, this actually looks really funny.
>I had to question the mermaids
>>
>>69148860
>post starts with ehhh.....
Instantly disregarded. You have to go back.
>>
>>69149004
Well, you're not wrong.
>>
hyped as fuck
>>
>>69149118
triggered so easily, huh? maybe you need a safe space...
>>
>>69147784
I saw the first trailer for this before BvS and I couldn't stop thinking about it during the movie. I really love Shane Black's work.
>>
I believe in The Goose and will see anything he appears in
>>
>tfw I wanna hate Ryan Gosling because he's basically Chad Thundercock
>but some of his kino makes it impossible to hate him
>>
This looks like such a comfy movie.
>>
>>69149118
I don't see what that has to do with anything
>>
>>69148860
>AIM thing

What did anon mean by this?
>>
File: oh fug how do i drive.jpg (478 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
oh fug how do i drive.jpg
478 KB, 675x900
I FEEL GOOSE IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER
>>
They've put everything good into the trailer to get you to pay the money.

Expect to be dissapointed.
>>
File: My hands are a little shitty.webm (3 MB, 758x799) Image search: [Google]
My hands are a little shitty.webm
3 MB, 758x799
>>69149388
i concur
>>
>>69147784
One of the only movies I'm looking forward to with almost zero reservations.
>>
>>69149580
literally the same scene from kiss kiss bang bang
>>
>>69149367
>he's basically Chad Thundercock

He's literally on the spectrum. All Drive memes aside
>>
>>69149674
He saved an annoying British feminist (Laurie Penny) from getting splattered by a delivery truck.

That and girls like him more than me fucking REE REE REE REEEEEEEREEEEEEE
>>
>>69147784
super hyped. Looks like Hotline Miami the Movie, but funny. Been waiting for months to see it.
>>
>>69148734

Watch the promo webisodes.
>>
>>69149367
>he's basically Chad Thundercock
The goose is one of the most genuine guys in hollywood. Really down to earth and doesn't take himself too seriously.
>>
>>69150240
It's more the way women just de-facto make him Chad rather than how he acts
>>
>>69150269
that's your own insecurities acting up, don't blame the Goose
>>
>>69150403
Nah I'd rather blame him and women who enable him, I never said I'm a male you trans-erasing shitlord manbaby MRA fedoratipper

;^)
>>
File: 1400903732210.jpg (142 KB, 460x578) Image search: [Google]
1400903732210.jpg
142 KB, 460x578
>>69150240
>Really down to earth and doesn't take himself too seriously.
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in LA yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like four cans of coke in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each can and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
Gosling and Crowe could rape the Von Trapp kids and people would watch it.
>>
The first thing I thought when seeing the trailer was oh hey Ryan Gosling is doing a movie with John Goodman. Took me a legit minute to realize that was Crowe. What in the fuck happened to him?
>>
>>69147784
I thought Crowe was black listed for beating up those kids?
>>
>>69150591
nice copy pasta mang
>>
>>69147784

Shane Black is a master of the bantz. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is one of the most quotable movies ever.
>>
>>69150956
As long as those kids weren't jews then I guess it's all good.
>>69147784
Movie looks funny, but it's not something I'd watch in theaters.
>>
I like Ryan Gosling and Russel Crowe. I'll see it
>>
Between this and Boogie Nights, I have a love for movies set in 1970's-era Los Angeles.
>>
>>69147784
>movie has nudity
>it's only from the females
>lead male actors are both attractive
Every fucking time! Fuck you hollywood!
>>
>>69148652
kek
>>
Goling isn't funny.
Every time he has comedic lines I cringe.

>>69151485
>rahh theyre catering to the widest demographic grr
how dumb are u on a scale of 9 to 10
>>
>>69151561
>implying there are more men than women
GTFO with this bullshit. I'm tired of looking at fucking chesticles all the fucking time.
>>
>>69151347
I can't recommend Inherent Vice enough.
>>
>>69150591
Only really works with Quentin Tarantino, since he's the kind of motherfucker that would do that.
>>
>>69147784
I also am hyped

The goose is loose and im...

JACKED TO THE TITS!
>>
>>69151910
im not tired of looking at 6 pack abs all the time.
grow a sack.
>>
>>69151987
who /JACKED/ here
>>
>>69152247
oh, there will be some jacking allright
>>
>>69147784
It's probably gonna be above average.

But with Robert Downey jr and Val Kilmer it would have been MOTY
>>
>>69153195
It'd have too much of a connection to KKBB then
>>
>>69150591
STOP POSTING THIS VERSION. Only the kind, heart-warming version should be posted.
>>
>>69148138
Iron Man 3 was sick as fuck, ledditor
>>
>>69151951
This is like the pleb version of Inherent Vice though.
>>
>>69150591
>he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Everytime.
>>
>>69148138
>>69148740
>>69153788

>Shane Black
>Iron Man 3

movie that I offically stopped watching avenger shit.

the president is wearing an iron man suit tonyy tony tony (when his house blows)
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.