[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Queen in the North Is she back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg.jpg.jpg (96 KB, 829x939) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg.jpg.jpg
96 KB, 829x939
The Queen in the North

Is she back?
>>
>>69144544

shes back on the triple cheeseburgers by the looks of things
>>
>>69144544
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD
>>
>>69144544
Ugh, fucking christ.

Is that the game of thrones middle-child girl?

What the fuck is wrong with this woman's hair? Is she balding?
>>
>>69144766
Nah. Its my ass that shes always eating.
>>
Why are Brits so ugly?
>>
>>69144544
Best meme character of the show. Stupid as fuck from the beggining, got what she deserved, got raped by that twisted son of a bitch Ramsay who also made Theon/Reek literally his cuck.
>>
>>69144879
Inbreeding.
>>
>>69144544
I have been balding for a while now.
I was super sad and tried to keep what I had, probably longer than I should have. About a month ago I decided it looked too bad and to finally shave it all off and just own up my baldness.

No lie; I still had more hair and a better hairline when I shaved it all off than this fat bitch
>>
>>69144956
Own it like Mr. Clean, get buff
>>
File: exorcist6.jpg (4 KB, 375x220) Image search: [Google]
exorcist6.jpg
4 KB, 375x220
>>69144544

tfw you realize she was raeped from behind multiple times....over....and....over
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.