[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now You See Me 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
Let's play a game:

https://youtu.be/6UjbmIoM_aE

What the fuck does Eisenberg say after "a lot easier than people" and stops the rain or whatever?

It sounds like the memeiest thing I've ever seen, and I've SEEN NYSM 1
>>
More importantly, why did the first one get a sequel when nobody watched it?
>>
>>69143744
>You're magicians and thieves, and we need your skill

That part?

Jeez
>>
>>69143803
The first one was so fucking awful. Dave Franco is trash.
>>
>>69144566
and that was Radcliffe... Jesse doesn't even speak after the "stop"
>>
>>69144566
No, what Eisenberg shouts when he stops the rain.

>reading comprehension

It sounds like "STOMBA"
>>
>>69143803
>>69144574
They also had the balls to make a sequel WITHOUT Isla Fisher. Now, I don't have anything against Lizzy Caplan but come the fuck on.
>>
well i like the actress
>>
>>69143744
First one was a weird TDKR spinoff. You had Alfred and Lucius Fox's actors playing.. Alfred and Lucius Fox. I always autisted it as them fighting over Wayne's company after he faked his death.
>>
>>69144612
full-on retard

he says "stop"
>>
>>69143744
Lizzy Caplan is my waifu
>>
Let me guess, the twist at the end is that Daniel Radcliffe is secretly a master magician all along
>>
>>69143744
Sounds like he said "STOP"
>>
I highly enjoyed 1 and this trailer looks great

I watched the first one like 7 times
>>
>>69145932
if they have the guy who used magic during hand to hand fight ill watch it

you know the guy with the huge smile from the worst season of scrubs
>>
>>69144977
Or a Wizard
>>
cant stand eisenberg. especially not in the "cool leader" role.
>>
>>69144935
that's a shit waifu m8
>>
>>69147273
dude who flash papered a bunch of riot cops? hell yeah, highlight of that movie
>>
Why is he bald?
>>
>>69143744

I wish Star Wars was more like this.

Not the horrible one-liners and shit music and shit like that, but doing sick shit with the Force like stopping rain or bending projectiles instead of 2 hours crying about muh emotions.
>>
>Title isn't "Now 2 See Me"
They really missed out
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.