[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quips quips quips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 750x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 750x630
You were right, /tv/.
>>
>>69143735
where can i buy it XD
>>
He's the worst part about this show, he really attracts the dickhead Youtube video blogger Marvel fan audience
>>
File: CANT_WAKE_UP.png (203 KB, 749x479) Image search: [Google]
CANT_WAKE_UP.png
203 KB, 749x479
>>69143735
testan
>>
>>69143793
If you think his quips are worse than anything Sand Snakes have ever said or Dany's 'leader' style speeches I don't know what to fucking tell you.
>>
>>69143793
>He's the worst part about this show,
Dinklage gives zero fucks. When screenwriters were good (i.e. wisely adapted some parts of Martin's shit) he was the highlight of the show. Juts look at how excellent he interacted with other characters and what depth he brought in. A buddy comedy with Bronn, witty exchanges with Varys, genuine affection with Shae (I have no fucking clue why people hate her), tragic family dynamics with Tywin, some good ol' beating shit out of Joffrey, sentimentality with Sansa (she's crappy on her own but works okay as an eternal victim).

And here we have the 5th season where he's stranded for half the season in fucking nowhere because there's no writing material, and the horrific 6th with highschooler rate piss-poor jokes.
>>
File: image_38.jpg (59 KB, 438x360) Image search: [Google]
image_38.jpg
59 KB, 438x360
>>69143793
This. I work with this dude who never forgets to remind you that he "majored in history" and therefore should not be questioned when spewing pop history garbage. He also loves markiplier, john green, and top ten videos. First thing Monday morning he comes in and says "the greatest line in GoT history described me perfectly".

>mfw
>>
>>69144099
This line is just as insipid and edgy for the sake of edgyness as Banner's "I'm always angry".
>>
>>69144099

Jesus what an autist. Let me guess, does he have curly hair?
>>
>>69144099
>I work with this dude who never forgets to remind you that he "majored in history"
Btw where do you work? I'm just curious where history graduates work.
>>
>>69143735
Please let this fucking Reddit midget die already
>>
>>69144099
>tfw occasionally consider studying history despite probably poor job prospects because it's about the only genuine passion i have in life anymore but imagine the sort of people who would do it being exactly like that
>>
>>69144196
Fuck off, he's a fine actor. With the same success you can shit on McElhatton because he was written as a total idiot in the last episode.
>>
>>69144173
No. But his desk is filled with pop figures...

>>69144181
Defense contractor
>>
>when normies try to present alcoholism as something cool
>>
>>69144285
>Defense contractor
Oh shit, it's actually cool. But how does he work there with a humanities degree?
>>
>>69144366
Nepotism
>>
>>69144430
Like, seriously? He's an even bigger douchebag then. What are his duties?
>>
>>69144454
It's nothing super serious. Mostly just glorified data entry.
>>
>>69143735

>tfw some pleb says that i'm like tyrion in real life while he is only 1 inches higher than me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.