[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
zzzzzzzzz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: knight-of-cups-poster.jpg (324 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
knight-of-cups-poster.jpg
324 KB, 1275x1650
zzzzzzzzz
>>
POST IN MY FUCKING THREAD FFS
>>
File: K'nuckles_shrug.png (130 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
K'nuckles_shrug.png
130 KB, 512x384
I haven't seen it, I can't comment.
>>
File: Anon explains.png (90 KB, 1547x347) Image search: [Google]
Anon explains.png
90 KB, 1547x347
pleb
>>
i liked it but I know its probably shit to most people.

I'm not even trying to be contrarian I liked it
>>
I saw it. I don't think it's the kind of movie that can be analyzed, it just needs to be felt. I felt it the moment the movie started and it just made sense, but I can understand why others would be bored.

To me it's a story about trying to find the energy to just cast away all your flaws and become a perfect person

but of course that's impossible....or is it?
>>
>>69140431
i liked it a lot. Just a good movie to turn the sound way up and get drunk to. There is even a screen at the beginning indicating the film is meant to be viewed with the volume turned up high.

With all of the talk about "kino" on /tv/ it's funny how many faggots on here can't comprehend that film is just an audiovisual art form, and a director can do whatever they want with it.
>>
>>69141645
another good example of a film sort of like this that people misunderstand is 'Somewhere'
>>
>>69141666
thanks for the recc I think I'm gonna go watch it
>>
>>69141835
the trailer for the film is even pretty kino by itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEga7Hz9a3U
>>
>putting pussy on the pedestal

mistake #1
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.