[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Essential cryptokino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: patty stabalized.gif (4 MB, 1070x216) Image search: [Google]
patty stabalized.gif
4 MB, 1070x216
Essential cryptokino
>>
Willow creek I guess
Exists
Troll hunter
>>
Disney's Captain America: Civil War, produced by Marvel Studios
>>
>>69141174
Are you high? Exists is one of the worst films of one of the worst genres in all of film.

Willow Creek is good though.
>>
>>69141232
It's the only other thing I could think of. Willow creek is definitely better though
>>
>>69139592

The Legend of Boggy Creek
>>
Abominable has a neat death scene
>>
Pine barrens was ok I guess
>>
>>69139592
The Geek
The Geek 2
>>
>>69141501
Why would you call a bigfoot movie "the geek"
>>
>>69141319
Sorry to fly off the handle. You should watch Wendigo (2001)
>>
>>69141662
Chill might check it out
>>
This reminds me of the haunted by Chuck Palahniuk with the story of that guy who turns into a Bigfoot one in a while, at least I think that's what happened
>>
>>69141319
>>69141174
Willow Creek had a shit ending
>>
bump, i love this shit
>>
File: Chupacabra_Terror_DVD.jpg (63 KB, 333x479) Image search: [Google]
Chupacabra_Terror_DVD.jpg
63 KB, 333x479
The legend is real kurwa
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2UU2FShBoQ

i can guarantee this is the only bigfoot movie where he rips a guys dick off
>>
>>69141662
Wow. I think it's the first time I've seen someone mention that film.

I remember my dad used to tell me creepy stories, one of them about the Wendigo.

Was pretty excited to watch it when it was announced, didn't think much of it when I saw it. Is it worth a rewatch?
>>
File: wat dis.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wat dis.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>69139592
>>
Exists
>>
>>69142027

This movie is fucking insane.
>>
The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep
The Hunter
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.