[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously? What the fuck was meant by this? It's the literal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Seriously?

What the fuck was meant by this?

It's the literal definition of lolsorandum garbage.
>>
>>69139092
its ur mom after not shaving for a week
>>
>>69139092
It was in the book
Also you're making a thread about it 36 years after the movie came out so at least it's an effective image
>>
Shining cut whole chapters from the book in the adaptation while for some reason putting scenes that are from said chapters.

Hotel had costume party that was basically one disgusting orgy of everyone fucking.
>>
>>69139092
Paedophilia.
>>
File: bear lewd.gif (949 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
bear lewd.gif
949 KB, 150x200
>>69139092
>What the fuck was meant by this?
Furries are sick degenerate fucks.
>>
Have you ever had a SINGLE MOMENT'S THOUGHT about my responsibilities /tv/ Have you ever thought, for a single solitary moment about my responsibilities to 4chan? Has it ever occurred to you that I have agreed to look after the TELEVISION AND FILM BOARD forever. Does it MATTER TO YOU AT ALL that JAPANESE MOOT has placed his COMPLETE CONFIDENCE and TRUST in me, and that I have signed a letter of agreement, a CONTRACT, in which I have accepted that RESPONSIBILITY? Do you have the SLIGHTEST IDEA, what a SHITPOST IS, DO YOU? Has it ever occurred to you what would happen to my future, if I were to fail to live up to my responsibilities? Has it ever occurred to you? HAS IT?
>>
ewoks were supposed to appeal to little kids
>>
>>69139157
>Hotel had costume party that was basically one disgusting orgy of everyone fucking.

your view point is a bit problematic and is a remnant of oppressive heteronormative and traditional society
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-USmZO2zeY

>that's the Chaos Knight voice actor
>>
>>69139206
>he does it for free
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.