[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /tv/ genuinely like Nolan's Batman films, or only enjoys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462419207978.jpg (125 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1462419207978.jpg
125 KB, 1680x1050
Does /tv/ genuinely like Nolan's Batman films, or only enjoys the memes?
>>
>>69138871
You should use your real name. Robin. I like it.
>>
>>69138871
Not really.
>>
>>69138871
Of courshe
>>
>>69138871
The first two are bretty good.
Third one was kinda silly sometimes but watchable and a decent ending for the trilogy
>>
>>69138871
they're fantastic
>>
>>69138871
TDRK is too unevenly paced and tedious. After BB there's no reason for Batman to be absent in the first hour of the movie again (especially given the bullshit reason behind this).

Hence, when the film isn't action-packed to the brim like TDK, you notice easier how silly it is. After all, Batman escaping the center of the nuclear explosion isn't more contrived than the Joker's implausible plan of getting caught *and* staging two perfectly timed kidnappings of Harvey and Rachel.
>>
>>69138871
First one was okay.
Second was good.
Third was shit.
>>
They are dull and not at all compelling.
>>
File: 1392940303228.gif (2 MB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1392940303228.gif
2 MB, 200x198
>ITT edgelords channelling their power to not be mainstream
>>
>>69141096
how can i be cool and edgy if i like the things most people like
>>
>>69138871

I love Batman Begins.

The other two are "meh".
>>
I liked the first one.
The other two are less than impressive though.
>>
>>69138871
they're pretty comfy

but yeah i'm mostly grateful it brought us baneposting
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.