[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm white and liked this character a lot, badassest mofo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: T'Challa.jpg (97 KB, 1858x778) Image search: [Google]
T'Challa.jpg
97 KB, 1858x778
I'm white and liked this character a lot, badassest mofo in the movie, how is it possible? modern media tells me I can't relate to people of different color, help /tv/
>>
File: 23235235235.jpg (70 KB, 336x255) Image search: [Google]
23235235235.jpg
70 KB, 336x255
cuckposting is getting pretty abstract nowadays
>>
>>69136781

You're an obvious shitposter and even if you're not you type like you're 10 years old, fuck off.
>>
File: panther silver surfer.jpg (715 KB, 1280x1973) Image search: [Google]
panther silver surfer.jpg
715 KB, 1280x1973
>>69136781
Because T'challa fucking rules no matter what
>>
File: 1457218806494.jpg (124 KB, 764x696) Image search: [Google]
1457218806494.jpg
124 KB, 764x696
>>69136781
>>
>>69136873
T'challa is the Reddit choice. Namor is the patrician choice. Which one are you?
>>
>>69136781
I agree, my wife's son and I loved Black Panther, one of the main characters in Disney's Captain America: Civil War, produced by Marvel Studios.
>>
File: Shiving a cunt.jpg (168 KB, 900x764) Image search: [Google]
Shiving a cunt.jpg
168 KB, 900x764
>>69136919
Still sore, "king of Atlantis"?
>>
He is the most boring character on the movie.
>>
>>69136781
Because you're a cuck, that's how.
Also, nice bait.
>>
No, you got it wrong, you can, and must relate to other races if you're white, it's the non-white who shouldn't have to relate to whites.
>>
Great character, but I would have to say the shoplifting scenes could have used more skittles.
>>
>>69136781
I liked a lot of black characters before the liberals told me I was racist for being white. Now I hate them all and get nigger triggered when I see one on screen
>>
>>69136919
>Namor is the patrician choice.
Namor is literally le edgy shitposter, fuck outta here
>>
Was the scene with Pepper pots really necessary?

I mean why make Tchalla and Pepper a thing in a such crammed movie? It also had 2 different scenes where a hidden camera was being used,one for murder and the other for sex, why the repetition...
>>
>>69138705
>tfw Pepper told Tony she was pregnant and he was super happy about it and later saw the video of her and Black Panther fucking
being Tony Stark is suffering
>>
File: 1327627982223.jpg (16 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
1327627982223.jpg
16 KB, 267x274
>>69138616
>liberals told me I was racist for being white

You're not racist for being white, but you do benefit from racism for being white. I mean, I don't want to trigger you or anything, but in a multiethnic Western country where you're part of the ethnic majority, you're socially privileged.
>>
>>69136973
Shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
I'm so excited for his movie. Was the Wakanda scene shot by based Coogs? Because that production design was ON
FUCKING
POINT.
>>
Why can't cuckfags stay on /pol/?
>>
>>69136781

I'm going to see this movie with friends tonight in a theater a lot of black people go to, wish me luck guys.
>>
>>69138858
>ethnic majority
>in a country where theres more minorities than whites
Your logic is a bit flawed there, friend.
>>
>>69138858
>but in a multiethnic Western country where you're part of the ethnic majority, you're socially privileged.

prove it, prove it is true in every case
>>
>>69138928
deus vult
>>
>>69138953
>a country where theres more minorities than whites

What country is that? The US is like 40% non-white, 60% white and I can't imagine there are other countries that have it beat there.
>>
Why do they invent fake countries? Couldn't he just be Ugandan or something?
>>
>>69139012
I don't think Uganda has a King who dresses up as a cat, or advanced technology, or vibranium mines.
>>
>>69139012

its from the comic you doofus
>>
>>69138858
Whites are in the minority now. Nigs need to come with a new excuse for being losers
>>
>>69139012
>Couldn't he just be Ugandan

Wakanda is a sci-fi hidden world paradise, so no.
>>
>>69139012
because it is a rich african country, this is only shit you can make up
>>
>>69139012
Because Wakanda is black Atlantis, is an African country in where, long time ago, a spaceship crashed, so they're technologically super advanced, while also having magic and the most stronk material in the marvel universe. There aren't many irl countries that fit that description.

As for Sokovia, I dunno, I don't remember it in the comics.
>>
>>69139062
Where it's a fake country.

>>69139050
America doesn't have robot-men and levitating aircraft carriers.

New York getting attacked is a big deal because it's a real place. Nobody gives any shit about Sokovia or Wakanda. What if they're brutal, terrorist nations in-universe? It doesn't even say.

You have these areas and characters inspired by places and people from real-life countries. Just make them those countries.
>>
>>69136781
albino panther when
>>
>>69139012
Because real African countries aren't advanced at all. It stretches the suspension of disbelief too far.
>>
>>69139168
>Whites are in the minority now.

They're not though.

>Nigs need to come with a new excuse

There are minorities other than black people, and being discriminated against is more of a reason than an excuse. Even the most successful black Americans have faced racial discrimination and are vocal about it. It's not a myth. Just because you are also a loser doesn't mean it's a myth.
>>
>>69137012
Is Black Widow not in this movie?
>>
Because he's pretty much prefect unlike the other characters.
>>
File: Ava_Ayala_(Earth-616).jpg (788 KB, 1988x2915) Image search: [Google]
Ava_Ayala_(Earth-616).jpg
788 KB, 1988x2915
>>69139215
Sup

>>69139214
Would you be mad when they use Atlantis, Atlitan and Lemuria too?
>>
>>69138616
>It's someone else's fault I decided to become racist
>>
>>69138953
White is still the majority bud
>>
>>69139266
>Would you be mad when they use Atlantis, Atlitan and Lemuria too?

Nah, I just won't care.

Individual CHARACTERS sure, but if there was a news report saying "ATLANTIS DESTROYED BY THANOS" then that's not going to have anywhere near as much impact as "GERMANY DESTROYED BY THANOS".
>>
who cares
it's in another galaxy, they're all aliens
>>
>>69139227
>Even the most successful black Americans have faced racial discrimination

They benefit from diversity quotas and black scholarships, and pulling the victim card whenever something doesn't go their way.

I'm sure the harrowing experience of being pulled over a couple of times in their life, and that time an old woman clutched a purse as they passed by really hobbled them in their careers.
>>
>Nice to meet you, I'm Hawkeye
>I don't care

baddest mofo in the movie
>>
>>69139326
There're fantasy lands.
Wakanda is basically the lost world, innacessible and superadvanced country in Africa.
Attilan is a floating city in where the inhumans, mutant like people, live.
Atlantis is well, Atlantis.
And Lemuria is a city dozens of km below the ground.
I dunno why you complain about stuff like this and not Vibranium.

The only one that didn't much sense was Sokovia, I give you that it could be any East European country and would be the same, and mainly because I'm 97% sure it was invented for the movie and not taken from the comics.
>>
File: Man_Ape.png (435 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
Man_Ape.png
435 KB, 1280x715
>>69139266
WHITE TIGER ISN'T WAKANDAN. NOT EVEN BLACK.
>>
>>69139450
>asks for an albino panther
>give him an albino panther
>complains
ok
>>
>>69139447
But why use fantasy lands when they could use the real lands they're based on?

There are films set entirely in fantasy lands where you learn about those lands and care about them, like Star Wars and The Lord of the Rings.

Here they mix them with real life and I don't understand why. I thought Sokovia was a city, but in this one they mention it's a country. They made a point to show it's populated (no shit), but what can you tell me about Sokovia besides "it's in Eastern Europe"?

I know even less about Wakanda. Maybe it has a lot of lore in the comics, but real-life African countries have actual history and people they could use.

You could take the exact scripts and replace Sokovia with Russia and Wakanda with Uganda. It would be more meaningful and I don't buy the argument that it might offend people. Plenty of films have fictitious US presidents.
>>
File: char_20540.jpg (18 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_20540.jpg
18 KB, 210x240
>>69139604
Her name is White Tiger. Think about that for a second.
>>
>>69139724
Panthera tigris and it's white
>>
>>69138927

Why cant you stay on reddit?

Oh yeah, cause it's shit.
>>
File: 1333893859308.jpg (25 KB, 300x291) Image search: [Google]
1333893859308.jpg
25 KB, 300x291
>>69139227
>>
>>69138898
too close to home? Don't worry, spend an enjoyable evening with your wife's bull watching Disney's Captain America: Civil War, produced by Marvel Studios.
>>
>>MY BLACK SON WAS A HIPPIE HELPING IMPOVERISHED SLAVS
>he had a 3.6 GPA he a good boy he dindu nuffin

what did Disney mean by this?
>>
>>69136873
Reminder that McDuffie got tons of flack for that scene and it turned out the artist was supposed to make it clear that Surfer was humoring him and fucked up.
>>
>>69140854
Didn't' know that. Shame, I like the artist.
>>
>>69136919
>Aquatic being
>Can fly because of ankle wings

And they say Aquaman is stupid...
>>
The only thing I really disliked about the movie was the "villain".
Couldn't they choose something more generic and boring than "muh slav family died because you were too busy saving mankind from extintion".
>>
Do people in this movies realize that superheroes don't destroy fucking everything while saving the world because they want to?
Everytime this retarded "we hate you because you couldn't defeat the world-ending abomination while preventing civilian casualities and property damage at the same time" argument shows up, I can't help by getting angry at how incredibly stupid the characters are.
>>
he was cool as fuck and i liked his arc throughout the movie
>>
it would be nice to kill all the human shit and being amazed at their blood mixing in the floor fucking shit niggers and shit crackers and everything else just a massive extermination of 7000 million pieces of shit and then when you're happily swimming in the sea of blood just blow a shotgun's big fat cock and end the shitmanity for ever
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.