[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netflix is being BTFO by Amzon lately. Amazon has more movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: amazon-prime-instant-video-logo.jpg (62 KB, 1323x670) Image search: [Google]
amazon-prime-instant-video-logo.jpg
62 KB, 1323x670
Netflix is being BTFO by Amzon lately.
Amazon has more movies
Amazon invests in movies such as Café Society, the Neon Demon, Manchester by the Sea, Paterson, The Handmaiden etc... Meanwhile Netflix invests into Adam Sandler movies.
Amazon has 5 movies going to Cannes, Netflix has 0. Netflix "masterpiece" was ignored by film festivals and award cermonies.
Netflix is getting trashed
>>
I do like the selection (lots of 80s gems) but there are couple of movies that aren't on Amazon.
>>
>>69136516
I'm close to canceling my Normieflix account. Hulu+, Amazon, and HBO are enough for me. Netflix seems to be focusing more and more on superhero stuff that I have no interest in and their movie selection is weak.
>>
>>69136516
>shilly shill shill
>>
Worth the entry fee alone for Elvis and Nixon- when is that going on Prime?
>>
>paying for media
>>
Netflix got put in its place by the Jewish media once they finally realized how big of a threat it was. Now it's just a cuck site
>>
All the Netflix originals are trash now too.
>>
It was bound to happen, a lot of companies aren't and haven't updated their contracts which is why you have some shows that will never be updated with new episodes or are just taken down completely.
>>
any good fap material on amazon video that comes free with prime?
>>
>>69136516
>Masterpiece

Is that the disaster artist movie?
>>
Doesn't Amazon have a bunch of older HBO shows? The lack of any HBO shows on Netflix sucks man.
>>
>>69138064
HBOGO nigga, they and other companies are wising up and putting their content only up on their own streaming services instead of playing ball with Netflix.
>>
>b-b-but it's all part of the plan

Said the increasingly nervous Netflix executive.
>>
>>69136516
I'm about to cancel my Netflix. I've already watched all the shows I wanted, their movies are garbage and their originals are not worth the money.
>>
>>69136516

if i had put all my money in amazon stock in 2008 i would be rich and retired now
>>
Amazon stock is the hottest thing on the planet right now. Best tech company to invest in right now since China tanked and took Apple down with them.
>>
File: WatchYourselfPepe.png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
WatchYourselfPepe.png
645 KB, 830x1262
Re-watching the Sopranos on Amazon right now :'-)
>>
>>69137399
Vikings with nudity
>>
>>69136516
it is interesting, amazon original series are getting more and more acclaim. hell, even the stuff hulu is putting out now is getting rave reviews like The Path and 11.22.64

meanwhile, netflix is making mediocre after mediocre series. Adam sandler movies. losing most of its backlog content. i've found myself watching more amazon since they have a lot more movies and even HBO shows. netflix used to be the top tier for quality, but their two most acclaimed shows, OITNB and House of Cards, both have fallen by the wayside. now their most popular stuff is marvel shows which are co-produced by disney
>>
File: 1457052041410.jpg (68 KB, 548x618) Image search: [Google]
1457052041410.jpg
68 KB, 548x618
>giving your shekels to amazon
Excellent goy!
>>
Netflix pandered to nerds at the start, with nerd fanboy Fincher in a worse remake of a great British show, and a lesbian prison series. Then when they gained name for themselves they started pandering to the mass market with Super hero trash and awful comedies like The Ranch
>>
>>69138684
I can't imagine living without Prime.
>>
Bosch is better than everything Netflix has produced combined.
>>
Amazon Prime is the worst streaming service available.
>>
>>69138306
I love Amazon for buying games, DVDs, books, shit like that. They're also a tech company too, their cloud hosting services are probably the most used in the world, only competitor that high being Akamai.

But Amazon Prime Video sucks, it's more expensive than Netflix, half of the good stuff is rent only, their UIs always suck, and shit like that. On top of that, Amazon isn't available worldwide, meanwhile Netflix went completely global. Looks like Netflix is milles ahead of Amazon, with Amazon riding a tricycle on Netflix's Tour de France.
>>
>>69136643
What super hero stuff?
>>
>>69139211
glad to hear it's so good, I've been meaning to check it out for awhile now
>>
>>69137309
This.
>>
>>69139439
Daredevil, Jessica Jones, luke cage, Miss marvel, and the Punisher. Pretty sure there are others too
>>
>>69139184

You can get everything for free though
>>
>pay for a yearly Prime sub
>have to pay again to watch 90% of what's on there
>>
Amazon Prime should ally with DC Comics to bring DC characters with their own shows like Lobo, Deathstroke and a Doom Patrol series. Netflix has Marvel capeshit original shows.
>>
>>69141561
>Netflix has gone to shit so Amazon should go to shit too
>>
>>69137309
/thread
>>
>>69139866
I thought prime lets you stream all of their videos along with the normal free shipping and shit.
>>
>>69137309
This
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.