[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hemsworth/Thor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
thoughts on Thor as hemsworth anons?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc4TPZ35yyc
>>
>>69135883
i fucking hate him
he's too sexy it makes me feel very inadequate
>>
File: chris-pratt-evans-hemsworth.jpg (121 KB, 970x749) Image search: [Google]
chris-pratt-evans-hemsworth.jpg
121 KB, 970x749
>>69135883
ANOTHA!
>>
I feel both Hemsworth and the character are being horribly underutilized. It's one thing to not use him much in the ensemble movies because of how OP he is supposed to be, but even his solo movies are just forgettable shit.

Kind of a poopy way to handle a character like Thor IMO
>>
>>69136055
True but damn do I love seeing Hershlag on the big screen. They look cute together. Too bad they don't have the chemistry Paltrow and RDJ have.

If she isn't in Thor 3 then I'm not even gonna bother with it.
>>
>>69136055
>I feel both Hemsworth and the character are being horribly underutilized.
I want to agree with you but i've seen all the movies Hemsworth has put out and he's terrible in all of them. He's just not that good. Thor, as a character could improve with better scripts though.
>>
>>69135883
i liked him in the moby dick movie but marvel doesnt give him good material to work with.
>>
>>69135883
hes just a bland stud nothing blockbuster man
>>
>>69136055
agreed. love him in the role but didn't really enjoy the thor movies.
>>
>Thor is one of my favorite marvel capeshitters

>his movies are all awful

They should have brought in Walt Simmonson to be consultant and gave it a heavy metal soundtrack
>>
>>69136316
This is my fear for Dr. Strange
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.