[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you are a goddamn cuck, Akela Really, Disney? I thought this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: shere-khan.jpg (108 KB, 900x470) Image search: [Google]
shere-khan.jpg
108 KB, 900x470
>you are a goddamn cuck, Akela
Really, Disney? I thought this was a kids movie.
>>
>>69133850
Shut up cuck
>>
DAE Raimi?
>>
>>69133850
Is it good? Should I go see this with this girl?
>>
>>69135932
Yeah. I didn't think my gf would appreciate it, we really just went because I thought it might be good. She ended up liking it more than I did.
>>
>>69135932
Pretty good. King Louie singing felt kind of out of place but that's it. Hilariously enough Shere Khan does make the cuck analogy to spite Akela.
>>
>>69138060
Does he? Is the Cuckoo really related to Cuckolding?
Oh according to wikipedia it does.
>>
>>69138223

>Does he? Is the Cuckoo really related to Cuckolding?

Maybe you should read the wiki 10 or twenty more times until you get it.
>>
>>69138060
Yea, hearing Christopher Walken singing "I wanna be like you-ou-ou.." was just so fucking bizzare, and felt out of place compared to the other songs.

Idris Elba was perfect for Shere Khan though. I love his voice so much.
Also that tiger was a fucking beast, and probably my favorite part of the movie.
>>
>My wife's son has left the jungle. We have no quarrel now.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69138516
Are you fucking stupid anon?
>>
>>69138223
The Cuckoo plants an egg in another birds nest and leaves, the bird raises the Cuckoo chick instead of its own, therefore the bird has been Cuckolded.

get it yet
>>
Idris Elba was great on this. Ben Kingslye and Billy Murray were good too.

But Scarlett Johansson and Christopher Walken broke the illusion for me the moment their voices came out.
>>
>>69138371
I thought Walken did alright.

What didn't work is that the songs were just composed of back and forth singles. They needed more movement and action to them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.