[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a better ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: CeRbrckVIAAEz-s.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CeRbrckVIAAEz-s.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>
>>69131859
MEW gets bare ass naked as she'sheaded to Houston.
>>
>>69131859
Turns out she was in a psych ward and it was all in her head
>>
Instead of the whole alien thing , the movie ends on that scene which she climbs over the car to see whats above the crop
>>
She gets BLACKED
>>
>>69131859
she was in purgatory and had to redeem herself
>>
>>69131859
She gets out. Rips suit in a hurry. Panics. Gets ready to die. Turns out, just crazy ramblings and set up by crazy dude. Moves on.

Or if they wanted the a crazy ending, change the fucking title back to Valencia. Seriously why connect this to Cloverfield?
>>
She hears the birds and takes off her gas mask, relieved it was all a lie. She hops in the truck and begins driving down the road, another old timey fun song on the radio. We stay on her face for a good minute when it begins to break down and bleed. Her smile stays, but she's crying. Cut to black.
>>
>>69131859
I like the ending itself, but I would make it like the ending of "The Planet Of The Apes", the original. The protagonist finally gets out of the banker, only to find out the invaders has built the civilization.
>>
>>69131859
Simple: she gets out and she sees the Cloverfield monster destroy New York when she stands on the car. Knowing that Howard is dead and the only place in the area where she can stay is burned down, she tries to drive the other way, only to be ambushed by the parasites from Cloverfield and subsequently killed.
>>
She gets some distance, but her makeshift hazmat suit catches on a stuck-out nail and rips. She tries to repair it but already was exposed. Sunrise shot reveals she died of the plauge during the night - leaving the bunker was almost certainly a death sentence anyway.

But hey, at least she got away from Jon Goodman and didn't die in captivity for what it's worth
>>
>>69131859
i poop
>>
Rise and Shine Mr. Freeman...
>>
>>69131925
This would have been a great ending.
>>
>MEW escapes the bunker, disoriented and frightened
>she discovers all is well and there was no attack
>the infected woman was apparently staged
>she gets in a car and drives toward Houston, crying with relief
>shot of Cloverfield Lane sign as she leaves
>she drives for a while, multiple shots signifying the passing of time
>hours later pulls up to an intersection
>she starts to panic and scream denial
>peels off
>same shot of Cloverfield Lane sign

There you go.
>>
>>69131859
MEW gets BLACKED

really though this movie was so fuckin bad
>>
>>69131859
All this film needs to be better is less generic aliens desu desu
>>
The stupid in-house thriller only lasts 10 minutes and rest of the movie is aliens
>>
>>69131859
She was his real daughter all along
>>
>>69134063
even better

She was an alien disguising as a human all along to infiltrate bunkers like the one in the movie
>>
Escapes bomb shelter, immediately gets stepped on by the cloverfield monster.
>>
How is this movie even connected to Cloverfield?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>69131925
go to bed chris
>>
>>69131859
Ok, I just watched the movie and thought I had an idea what the movie is about. Maybe this idea is discussed, but couldn't find exactly what I wanted to say.
So in this movie. there are no aliens and such. Howard is truly an abductor and he did indeed abduct Michelle and the other girl. The aliens have have two meanings to them.To start from the end of the movie, once she has been abducted and becomes a victim of kidnapping, the outside world now hold a totally different view compared to when she was before being kidnapped. The world is strange, hostile and alien, something extremely absurd when viewed before such an aftermath. So she sees another side of the world, a more hostile one. The alien also has another important view, where she develops a Stockholm syndrome even after escaping, where she believes his motives and intentions were true and not harmful to her.
Basically, the killing of the alien by Michelle probably signifies her overcoming the mental disorder personally for herself and then when she moves to Houston, she helps other victims who has undergone the same abduction and such, instead of running away from this problem. The killing mas also signify overcoming the Stockholm syndrome as well.
When she views the lady affected by the alien through the window for the first time, I thought she just saw a herself from the outside, begging to be released from imprisonment and saw herself dying in the future.
Finally, I thought the guy was how Howard viewed himself. Funny, charming and playful (how Micehlle would view him) before deciding to kill that personality and starting to torture and kill her. Because I think, once you are kidnapped there would be a certain daily mundane routine before the kidnapper decides to torture and kill, which the happy time the three have in the movie.
>>
>>69131859

>better ending

Really? That was your only problem?
>>
>>69134132

both are utter shit
>>
>>69134219
tell that to zod's snapped neck
>>
>>69132923
Worst
>>
>gets outside
>lifeforms are mutated and horrible-looking
>she molotovs the woman who by now has become some Resident Evil-tier monstrosity
>the woman was screaming 'help me!' as she was attacking and making fucked up noises
>she hears voices on the radio, thinks she hears 'Houston'
>fuck it, lets go
>driving through
>it's bombed-out, fires, gunfire and screaming out in the distance
>smoke is like a fog
>things run in front of the car
>looks and sounds like the Cloverfield parasites
she gets to a military checkpoint
>everyone is dead
>turns on radio once again
>turns out the message was 'do not go to Houston, military forces have lost control of the area
>ground rumbles
>giant footsteps
>clover scream
>MEW looks terrified
>cut to black
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.