[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is Henry Cavill's birthday. So he is now at the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 3180508-man+of+steel+church.png (958 KB, 1280x540) Image search: [Google]
3180508-man+of+steel+church.png
958 KB, 1280x540
Today is Henry Cavill's birthday.

So he is now at the same age of Clark Kent in Man of Steel, which celebrated the birth of Superman and first contact with his world

Henry Cavill celebrates his 33rd birthday and Superman died in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in the same year

Jesus died at age 33

#illuminati
>>
Synder's genius and poetry knows no bounds
>>
How long would it take to achieve Cavills physique? I'm a fatty right now
>>
>>69131437
You should ask him personally. He posts and lurks here occasionally.

Happy birthday if you're reading this Henry, you're the Superman.
>>
>>69131417
Lol the funny thing is some Snyder cucks repeat this unironically
>>
Happy Birthday big fella.
>>
Post this on dceu subreddit

B r a v o s n y d e r
>>
>>69131437
i'd say focus on diet and weight loss along with cardio/running and doing body weight exercises
depending on how fat you are it could be almost three years at least. if you're dedicated a little less
and still, nowhere near his physique in bvs but somewhere between his physique in immortals and mos
>>
Thank you, guys! I appreciate your attention and gratitude.
>>
File: 1455221056358.jpg (98 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1455221056358.jpg
98 KB, 1080x1349
>>69131437
Just lift weights, brah. It worked for me
>>
>>69131289
> same age of his charachter
> his hairline is definitely worse

JUST
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.