[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My auteur cinema professor told me to shoot a short film with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tarantula.jpg (33 KB, 667x375) Image search: [Google]
tarantula.jpg
33 KB, 667x375
My auteur cinema professor told me to shoot a short film with my group of 5 other friends.
Write me a plot /tv/, I'll post the film here after it is done no matter how much it sucks.
>>
INT. CANDLELIT PRAYER CIRCLE - NIGHT

A big butt fuck. Five people. Writhing in ecstasy. Fucking in butts.

The key fucker, SAM JACKSON, pulls away from his slampiece and delivers this straight into the camera --

SAM
Bring out the SWEET... FEET...
>>
>>69131164

Renact the plane scene from TDKR but set it in a classroom and have CIA the teacher.
>>
Banana falling into a garbage can. Before it hits bottom it turns into an empty peel. The lost hope of virgins.
>>
Can you give us some information? Where do you live? How long should it be? Can you use props? CGI? How many people are involved? What do your potential actors look like?
>>
A nigger is trying to sell his mixtape, meets a producer thinks it's hot fire and the nigger gets hood rich
>>
>>69131264
>kino feet scenes

brava, A+ flick
>>
Ok so the film is about a terrorist cell planning and executing an attack on a fictional authoritarian regime.

1. act:
In a dark and dank basement we see a woman getting whipped by an ugly and sweaty guy, who tries to get information from her. After a short while of torturing with no avail, he changes his strategy and calls for someone to "bring in the boy". The boy, who we assume has some meaning to the woman, is thrown into the room and the man pulls a gun and points it at the boys face asking again for the information. Under tears the woman gives it to him. After which the man executes first the kid and then her.

2. act:
We see the man, accompanied by two others (gender doesnt matter), crawling through a sewer. Their faces are masked by balaclavas or shawls and they silently talk about whether or not the intel from the woman is correct or not, which the ugly guy insists it is.
After a short while they arrive at a ladder and light is seen to shine in from above. They climb up and look through the hatch, which leads into a courtyard of some sorts, surrounded by concrete walls. The only guard is facing a away from them and they silently take him down. They proceed into a door which leads into a small and empty guardhouse. Another door is open a little bit and light is shining through.

Cont.
>>
>>69131164
the life of an apple, from seed to harvest to school lunch tray to not getting eaten by the kid to trash can. hire a little girl to play the apple.
>>
>>69131164
No matter how hard one puts make-up or pretend like other, one can never ever over-become what the one is.
>>
Two couples and another guy are at a party.

They realize that for unknown reasons thay can't leave the room.

As they start to get more desperate, a loud thud is heard and the lights go off and on.

Once they are back om, they realize that they can't lie anymore and answer questions truthfully even if they don't want to.

Proceed with an either a dramatic or comedic character study.
>>
>>69131704
Act 3:

They peak into the next room and find a lit corridor with a large door at the end. They move through the corridor and walk up to the door. One of them puts their head at the door and hears muffled voices: a deep voice is talking on the phone about how efficient their facility is running. After a brief moment we hear loud footsteps inside the room, after which the deep voice explains to whoever is on the phone with him that the sounds are just the guard change happening. The infiltrator listening on the door turns to the others and nods: the intel was correct! After a few seconds they burst into the room. Shooting the surprised guards who were just leaving through another door in the back while also disabling the new guards coming from a door on the opposite side of the room.
The man with the deep voice shouts for help into the phone upon which one of the terrorists shoots it to bits. Two move up to him and put a gun in his face, while the third is planting explosives at the three doors. By now we can hear an alarm sounding in the background. The leader takes the intercom from the desk and explains how they have taken the warden hostage and mined the room. They make their demands that all guards lay down their weapons and give them to the prisoners who they would free shortly.
We now see that one of them has started to dismantle the PC of the warden taking out the hard drive and plugging it into his laptop. While booting he also searches for a usb cable at the back of the pc and after finding it, plugging it into his own as well.
He then starts a program seemingly to hack into the harddrive. After a moment he is successful and is able to unlock the prison cells, which we hear from the chaos ensuing outside the doors.

Cont.
>>
Write what you know.

Base it off of a particular event in your life.
>>
>>69131704
This is a far more interesting intro than most movies ive seen
>>
>>69131164
"Dr Pavel, I'm CIA."
"Hiwuzntalon"
"Duhhh, you dont get to bring friends."
"Theyre not my friends."
>>
>>69131164
>6 fags fag it up
>>
>inb4 this movie becomes cult canon
>>
File: image.png (510 KB, 575x364) Image search: [Google]
image.png
510 KB, 575x364
>>69131164
I know you're trolling but take this idea:

A man comes home from a long day at work. He enters his house to find an old friend ransacking his fridge, coke covering his face.

The friend begs the man to save him, he's being hunted down by a local druglord for...reasons, he never really articulates it clearly, and the man is the only person he knows with any combat experience.

From there, I dunno, I'll leave that up to you. I know where I'm going with it.
>>
go to town, have a sign up that says your trying to create the worlds longest conga line. Put on music, once a lot of people have joined throw pig's blood over them and sell it as human centipede 5.
>>
Poor Little Writer Boy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.