[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secrets/Rumours thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 470x313
I work for Warner Bros and BvS fuck ed us up real bad, worse than anyone here is memeing about. We expected to hit at least a billion and a half, so getting 800 mil means that we barely broke even. We're exactly in the same situation as paramount where, because we moved away from mid budgets and indieshit, choosing only to fund more and more big budget blockbusters, if we even have one or two flops, we are fucking bankrupt.

Right now the top execs are funneling nearly all of our remaining cash into Justice League and we're riding on the hope that it becomes a hit. Also THEY'RE STILL KEEPING THE FUCK ING HACK SNYDER AROUND. HE'S ALREADY A PROVEN FAILURE AND THESE AUTISTS KEEP SIGNING HIM. HOLY SHIT JJST FUCK OFF SNYDER, I WANT MY FUCKING JOB REEEEE
>>
>>69128726
Thats what you get for calling these money pits "tent pole franchises". Guess what, genius, if there's no tarp for the tent and no circus inside and nobody paying to get in then you just have a bunch of fucking sticks in the ground.
>>
>>69128843
OHH SHIT T
BOI HE BOUT TA DO IT
>>
>>69128726
>These retard consumers will see anything as long as it's capeshit

Get fucked
>>
>>69128901
WUDDUP
>>
>>69128726
>legend of Tarzan
>180 million$ budget

rip
>>
>>69128726

probably baiting but still

>..all of our remaining cash into Justice League and we're riding on the hope that it becomes a hit

it won't be a hit. Avengers was a hit because people saw all the other mcu movies and loved the characters. Justice league is just gonna be "another capekino" for the general audience. Kinda like a new x-men movie, people are gonna see it but there won't be much hype around it
>>
>>69129105
Looks straight trash famm
>>
>i walked in on jessica alba and dane cook fucking on that movie good luck chuck
>>
>>69129107
This. They did nothing to build up their universe, created a shit film with characters everybody disliked, and hoped to start a billion dollar franchise with it.

They're fucked. I bet you Batman gets raped in it, Superman rises after three days with holes in his hands, and Wonder Woman just acts like a slut the whole time.
>>
You don't actually work for Warner Bros, but on the off chance that you do: Christ.

They employ some illiterate ass clowns. If you can't see that Zack is trying to do something different with superhero movies, and you can't appreciate it either, then you're retarded. BvS will end up making $880 million worldwide, which the studio will make a profit from.

Your grammar is terrible, as are your reasoning skills. Kill yourself if you actually do work for them. You shouldn't be allowed to work in the film industry with your awful taste.
>>
>>69130085
Get fucked faggot, we don't give a SHIT about Snyder and his shifty attempts at doing shit """""different"""", we care about not going bankrupt. If he can't turn a profit he needs to fuck off.
>>
>>69129107
Well most of us realise that name recognition was what helped us break even with BvS (everyone knows batman and superman) so we're kinda hoping that could scale up with JL since we're throwing in more big names like Flash and Aquama (meme all you want, people know him.)
>>
>>69128726
Time to be bought out by the mouse.
>>
>>69130731
Not if JL succeeds.
>>
File: snyder.jpg (903 KB, 1000x1380) Image search: [Google]
snyder.jpg
903 KB, 1000x1380
>The distant future
>Batman movie
>Batman is fighting the joker inside a prison
>Joker gets the upper hand
>Joker starts raping Batman
>Batman develops even more severe mental issues
>Murders Joker
>Superman comes along, Batman pulls out a kyrptonite chastity belt
>Brutally rapes Superman, eventually killing him.
>Batman shoots a grapple upwards, attaches the gun to his belt.
>He flies up with arms outstretched as if ascending to heaven
>Cuts to black
>Directed by Zack Snyder
>>
>Warner Bros. revenues declined 2.8% to $3.1 billion, despite the release of “Batman Vs. Superman” in the quarter, because it faced difficult comparisons to the release of two films in the year-ago quarter. The smaller number of releases, however, also brought down costs, helping Warner grow adjusted operating income by 29% in the quarter.
Damn
>>
>>69128726
>THEY'RE STILL KEEPING THE FUCKING HACK SNYDER

Probably because no decent director would dare touch that franchise now.
>>
>>69130796
We tried to get James Gunn but that fucking faggot won't do it
>>
DC should stick with animation

Marvel got the live action down pat

you should bring up the grosses of the dc animated movies versus the live action ones

>implying JJ will direct the next DC movie
>>
>>69128726
>I work for warner bros

Lmao
>>
>>69130940
I make more in a month than you do in 3. Get on my level faggot.
>>
>>69130994
>WB employs illiterate faggots who can't spell and have the mental age of a 12y.o
Could be legit, also I'm pretty sure all janitors positions are outsourced, so no.
>>
>>69131048
Nigga we saw the Sony emails. We know they literally employ illiterate faggots
>>
>>69130694
>Flash and Aquama (meme all you want, people know him.)
It's not a meme, no one gives a fuck about Flash, Aquaman, or Cyborg
>>
File: 1462337076309.jpg (490 KB, 1103x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462337076309.jpg
490 KB, 1103x1600
>>69128726

Tell me about WBs kaijukino plans. I heard rumors that they secretly want to use the DCEU to crash and burn capekino alltogether, so they can cash-in their several kaiju IPs.
>>
>>69131094
Then why is the flash TV series consistently one of the best shows on the market right now?
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 1060x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 1060x529
>>69131072
>Sony emails
>>
>>69131156
Not happening, execs want that sweet capeshit money. Hopefully we can be seen as the more mature superhero franchise and distance ourself from kiddie marvelshit
>>
>>69131167
>the usual brain dead as fuck cheap CW young adult show with computer generated scripts is now one of the best show on the market
you must be fucking joking, no one is that retarded
>>
Did Kirk Douglas really rape Natalie Wood?
>>
>>69131156
Their godzilla King Kong cinematic universe series literally sounds like it was developed through market researching 12 year olds
>>
>>69131248
I'm talking ratings wise and revenue wise you colossal autist
>>
>>69131311
Besides the Godzilla/Kong cinematic universe, they have also 3 other kaiju-related projects in development:

>Colossal - starring Anne Hathaway
>Rampage - starring The Rock
>Monsterpocalypse - directed by Alvarez
>>
>>69130871
That's because the mouse would castrate him if he didn't keep making Marvel movies.
>>
>>69131203
>sent from my Sony Xperia

funniest part of the emails
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.