[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on Corey Feldman's career? He was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Corey_Feldman_2010.jpg (469 KB, 1152x1728) Image search: [Google]
Corey_Feldman_2010.jpg
469 KB, 1152x1728
What is your opinion on Corey Feldman's career? He was in Stand By Me, The Goonies, and The Lost Boys but I haven't seen him in much since. I recently saw a thread on here about him being JUSTed, so I looked into his music career. He's gone completely crazy. I watched this episode of celebrity wife swap with him, and he is nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6liNj9CR3w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hubQSrKto7U
>>
According to the actor of Jason Vorhees he was pure evil even as a child. The suit actor for Donatello from TMNT also said he was a huge prick.
>>
Steven Spielberg raped him
>>
>>69128191
What do you mean by "pure evil even as a child"?
>>69128193
I hear it was actually Charlie Sheen. They were raped by a "Hollywood star/mogul who was in a movie with both Haim and Feldman". I don't remember the movie, it was some football film, but Haim and Feldman were in it along with Charlie Sheen.
>>
>>69128168

I was told his fellatio skills are subpar
>>
>>69128168
He got JUSTed pretty hard
>>
>>69128224
>According to White, Corey Feldman maintained a bratty attitude on set due to Zito. When filming the scene of Tommy hacking Jason's body with a machete (which was actually two sandbags he was striking at), Feldman pretended that the struck sandbags were Zito.
>>
>>69128234
By Sheen?
>>69128289
Definitely. He's gone fully nuts. His Indiegogo rewards are delusional.
>>69128307
What a cunt. I'm not surprised after seeing the celebrity wife swap. He's really bizarre, crazy, and controlling.
>>
>>69128168

What the fuck is going on in that second video? He's turning into Michael Jackson
>>
>>69128744
You haven't seen anything yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkwMRauH7JM

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/07/minor-league-baseball-team-apologizes-for-actor-corey-feldmans-postgame-concert
>>
>>69128962

I want to know where he gets the money to pay those whores to follow him around
>>
>>69129043
You'd think he'd be out of money by now. There's some speculation that he is deeply, deeply in debt.

The most odd thing about all of this is that he used to have a wife and son. Where his son is now, nobody knows. He must have completely given up on him.
>>
>>69129090
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>69129083

Well if he's deeply in debt that would explain why his gold-digging "actress" wife left him.
>>
>>69129160
True.

He claims by the time he was emancipated at 15 he only had $40,000 left from all his acting and he hasn't done a ton of things since then. He must be in dire straits.
>>
>>69128168
>What is your opinion on Corey Feldman's career?

The burbs is one of the greatest movies of all time.
>>
>>69129797
It's alright for an Addams Family knockoff.
>>
File: dPn2sX5.png (314 KB, 505x418) Image search: [Google]
dPn2sX5.png
314 KB, 505x418
>>69128168
>>
>>69128168
The 1980s destroyed his humanity.
>>
>>69131722
Didn't it to everyone?
>>
>>69131756
As long as you weren't in Hollywood and your parents weren't hippie pieces of shit, you came out of it okay.
>>
>>69128168
he's been completely bonkers ever since the early 90s when he got hooked on heroin.
never trust a junkie for the truth
>>
>>69132596
>he's been completely bonkers ever since the early 90s when he got hooked on heroin, and got buttfucked by Michael Jackson

ftfy
>>
>>69128168
Where the fuck does he keep getting money from to support his lifestyle?
>>
>>69132596

Sure you ain't talking about Corey Haim?
>>
>>69132677
it's really a mystery, he still lives in Beverly Hills I believe
>>
>>69132696
Haim was on pills and cocaine, Feldman was on heroin since he's a goth.
>>
holy shit

http://www.coreyhaim.us/
>>
>>69128168
seen him on Border Security one day trying to get into Canada.
>>
>"we go way back"
>"let's keep in touch"
>"let's make a movie"
Kek corey is desperate as fuck to cling to any "star" he meets
>>
>>69128168
>#1 on a global radio station, That's All the way from Los Angeles to Sydney Australia.

Yeah, going west.
>>
File: corey-haim-net-worth1.jpg (36 KB, 433x650) Image search: [Google]
corey-haim-net-worth1.jpg
36 KB, 433x650
Anyone else miss this guy?

I believe if he was still alive he would have a comeback going on right now.

He actually was a really great actor if you ask me.

Feel sorry for the guy. He just wasted the last 20 years of his life high on pills while starring in only shit b-films.

Also,
has it been confirmed that Sheen raped him yet? Considering Sheen was in a movie with him at the time and the fact that sheen is a homosexual with HIV.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.