[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This bitch was a bigger Mary Sue than Rey could ever dream of being.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 10-cloverfield-lane-24-1500x844.jpg (211 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
10-cloverfield-lane-24-1500x844.jpg
211 KB, 1500x844
This bitch was a bigger Mary Sue than Rey could ever dream of being.
>>
>>69126642
>gets trapped
>drugged and wakes up to find goodman punding her pussy
>gets someone killed

>mary sue
>>
>>69126642
Learn what a Mary Sue is before you use the term, reddit.
>>
is MEW the queen of PAWGs?
>>
>>69126642
>I have no idea what a Mary Sue is

Holy shit I've never seen someone miss the point of a phrase so hard since this board discovered "reddit"
>>
File: wew lad.png (660 KB, 1212x607) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
660 KB, 1212x607
>>69126672
11/10 legs, perfect thickness, perfect body too
>>
>>69126659
>>69126666
Here come the nu-male coming to m'lady's defense.

Show me a 90 pound girl that can single-handedly take down an alien warcraft & I'll put my balls on a platter for you to ridicule.
>>
>>69126731
her weight and gender were irrelevant to how she took down the 'warcraft'
>>
>>69126731
>calls others nu-males
>defends fucking rey
rey is shit
>>
>>69126847
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>69126847
her weight and gender actually were irrelevant to how she took down the 'warcraft'

t. myself
>>
>>69126642
The only part even close was when she took down the alien ship but even that isn't awful just eye roll inducing. Rey's only set up skills was climbing and hand to hand combat and out of no where she mastered every single task she faced. Not to mention MEW got captured, needed a mans help to escape and got him killed in the process after she fucked up
>>
>>69126712
>swn strangle you with her thighs
;_;
>>
File: 1450877593919.jpg (60 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1450877593919.jpg
60 KB, 720x480
>bigger mary sue then rey
>trying to shit on this fine piece of ass when Rey didn't have one

go back to jerking off to Rey's horse teef and 5head
>>
>>69126642
>intelligence and creativity shown throughout
>skills that she has are established earlier in the film

It was nice to see a "horror protagonist" that was actually smart and competent. I just don't get why she and the contractor didn't just kill John Goodman in his sleep, he would be so vulnerable, and it's so much safer than building a suit in secret.
>>
>>69126731
a molotov took it down, all she did was throw it 2 feet
>>
>>69126642
thought that was bran from the thumbnail
>>
>>69126642
is this movie any good?
i downloaded it like 2 weeks ago but never felt interested enough to actually watch it
>>
>>69127053
Tense as hell, sound design's excellent, Goodman puts in a great performance.
>>
>>69126948
>Character A has personality flaws
>More so than character B
HUR HUR DURR CHARACTER B IS LESS ATTRACTIVE IN MY ONLY OPINION
>>
>>69127072
nah goodman's performance was merely good man
>>
>>69126731
>Uh-oh a movie has a female protagonist
>b-but that clashes with my redpill sensibilities
>better call her a mary sue and anyone who disagrees with me is a white knight, nu male, cuck
>now everyone will know that women are useless and should be subservient to true alphas like me
>oh yeah but I'm not gay. I just fap to traps and hate real women, but n-no homo
>>
>>69127053
It's a very well done thriller.
>>
>>69127120
baaaaaaaaaack to reddit. women are viewed as nothing here. they're dirt. they're lower than it. they're just blow-up dolls, and you fell victim to the spook (i'm talking about max sitner, a philosopher, here. way over your head.)

you stick out and it's really just sad.
>>
File: forBait.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
forBait.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
>>69127237
>>
>>69126642
post her feet.
>>
So are you guys going to start MEW posting or what???
>>
>>69126731
Mary-Sue doesn't equal powerful you clueless asslicker.
>>
>>69127282
>>
>>69126731
>nu-male
back to /v/
>>
>All these newfags suddenly all over my waifu
REEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS
>>
Traditionally Mary Sue means self-insert wish fulfillment character, someone so perfect and flawless in every way that their character is adored by every other character in the story, which eventually just becomes annoying.

See: Bella Swan.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>69127237
>>
>>69126642
She's hotter than Daisy Ridley so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>69127389
you're waifu a shit
>>
>>69127237
i'm so upset -- feel so heart broken and shaken up. My whole body is numb and frozen but at the same time I am shaking and in physical pain. I'm choking and holding back tears. I feel so depressed to the point of being suicidal because of everything that this image and these words have made me feel. This world is so fucked up! I feel hopeless and sick.
>>
>>69127458
I don't care what you think of my waifu. That's why she's my waifu and not your's.
>>
>>69127237
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
Guys, can someone explain to me why the ending was a cliffhanger? I mean, I am excited to see a massive alien vs human movie in Houston, but why? There is no sequel planned for this at all anyways.
>>
>>69129627
To contrast with the fatalism of Cloverfield.
>>
>>69127237
you don't speak for us you cunt.
>>
>>69126642
This movie fucking sucks I hate /tv/, it's honestly a 5 or 6 tops. I had a lot of fun laughing at the "tension" and the girl turned into fucking terminator at the end. Also bonus points for staring at the spaceship for 40 seconds and saying "Oh come on" when it drops the dog thing. Great quips!
>>
>>69126642
She was someone who could finally face confrontation. And she concstantoy got caught by Goodman.

If Rey was in this, she'd still have the personal dilemmas, but she'd learn that shit without being tricked in the slightest.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.