[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone like this character or her lame ass story?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (736 KB, 2000x3006) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
736 KB, 2000x3006
Does anyone like this character or her lame ass story?
>>
>>69126499
Yeah pretty much everyone who watches the show.

Noone on 4chan though so don't worry your opinion is validated.
>>
>>69126499
I love her
>>
i heard she doesn't wipe her ass at all and it really bothers other people on set
>>
This is 100% a SJW jewry propaganda series

>Tyrion Lannister-
white male with disability, reddit meme-man, good guy!
>Jaime Lannister-
crippled and unthreatening (good), rapist male (bad) thus grey character!
>Cersei Lannister-
stronk female character, brave mother
>Daenerys Targaryen-
super stronk independent female leader, true queen!
>Jon Snow-
illegitimate male character, but has to die because strong white male. opened the globalist wall and sold out own people so good guy now, brought back
>Davos Seaworth-
powerless and comes from poverty, unthreatening so good guy!
>Melisandre-
wise intelligent stronk female character
>Margaery Tyrell-
punished independent stronk female character
>Ellaria Sand-
super cunning independent stronk female character
>Sansa Stark-
stronk female survivor character
>Arya Stark-
stronk punished female heroine
>Lord Varys-
unthreatening and mutilated male character, so good guy!
>Theon Greyjoy-
unthreatening mutilated male character with PTSD, good guy
>Brienne of Tarth
stronkest and most independent woman in the realm
>High Sparrow
strong white religious man? threatening AND with power? evil guy. homophobic and sexist too
>Daario Naharis
white male boytoy, not allowed power so unthreatening, good guy
>Roose Bolton
strong white male with power? threatening. murderer and rapist. bad guy
>Ramsay Bolton
strong white male thus illegitimacy, rapist, torturer, murderer
>Jorah Mormont
cuck. powerless. stone AIDS. so super good guy!
>Alliser Thorne
strong white male, so threatening bad guy
>Eddison Tollett
white male but quippy side character without power, so good guy
>Doran Martell
male character with power? weakness means death
>Podrick Payne
powerless white male, loyal ally to women! unthreatening good guy
>Stannis
noble white man, does what’s right for the realm regardless of how it looks, thus killed by stronk woman after character vilification
>>
>>69126499
Everyone except you, fucking loser go back to plebbit
>>
Read the books and you'll like the story
>>
File: 124879843205.gif (855 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
124879843205.gif
855 KB, 245x150
>>69126660
>I am sexually frustrated and cannot handle women in a TV show
I can smell your autism all the way from here
>>
File: 1439235758275.png (2 MB, 852x940) Image search: [Google]
1439235758275.png
2 MB, 852x940
>>69126723
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: fedora.jpg (133 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
133 KB, 592x592
>>69126765
>>>/INCEL/
>>
>>69126546
You sure? My normiecore friends either dislike or, or are at best impartial to her. This includes tumblrinas.
>>
>>69126660
You have problems.
>>
>>69126723
>handle
I love this word. You can make anyone look like a chump using it.
>>
>>69126499
I liked her before she was fat.
>>
>>69126934
>implying she wasn't always fat
>>
Do you think they'll still do Sunset finding her squatting in the grass?
>>
>>69126499
I liked her most as Khaleesi
>>
>>69126499
eh she's okay
>>
>>69126499
Nah her storyline is boring af. She won't even go nude anymore so I hope she gets killed off soon. Which will never happen but oh well.
>>
File: 1461979384243.png (826 KB, 1126x385) Image search: [Google]
1461979384243.png
826 KB, 1126x385
What went wrong?
>>
Recapped.com:
>On Sunday’s Game of Thrones, Emilia Clarke may only show some very brief sideboob as she is forced to change her clothes. There might also be some random naked Dothrakis roaming the streets.

>Well, that was a huge letdown you say? Be sure to check back next week for some good news as Ellie Kendrick's Meera shows her surprisingly large rack when spied upon
>>
>>69126499
She didn't age well and her story after season 2ish has been fucking boring.
>>
What happened to all the sex in the show? The first couple seasons couldn't go 30 minutes without plowing, but I haven't seen anything hot or steamy in forever.
>>
>>69126499
She is like every other character in GoT: they are built up like some indomitable bad-ass, but then get rekt at every turn. Kinda makes you lose respect for them, doesn't it?
>>
>>69127175
The sex was there as a stealthy way of feeding viewers exposition, to get them that background information they're going to need to understand what's going on.

That information is no longer needed and the story is finally progressing naturally on it's own events so they don't need sex scenes to feed it to viewers anymore.
>>
>>69126499
Yes. One of the few reasons I still watch desu since all the adults died and everyone else is lame as fuck.
>>
>>69126499

no cause its so fucking boring and gay but one story that is worse than hers is aryas shitty story.

skip through every scene with arya, even when she was with the hound it was difficult to sit through those scenes even with the hound being based af
>>
>>69127433
I agree. They build her up like she is going to be some sly assassin, but she just fucks up all the time and can't do anything right. She is about as competent as a down's syndrome beggar.
>>
>>69126660
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little GoT thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” SJW plot, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fucking tv show. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic paranoid NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS SHOW BUT SJW AND DE JEWS RUIN IT.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
File: caloreesie.png (72 KB, 214x355) Image search: [Google]
caloreesie.png
72 KB, 214x355
>>69126499
The plot twist is that Danaerys is an origin story for Jabba the Hutt, think about it
>lives in desert
>surrounded by losers who tell her she's great
>weird bounty hunters and mercenaries with crazy outfits
>chills in a big palace most of the time
>getting bigger every season
Seriously Game of Thrones ends with boba fett showing up and giving a now morbidly obese Emlia Clarke the frozen carcass of Han Solo
>>
>>69127912

why did she keep Lea on a chain though? Did she lose her vision to diabeetus and think Lea was a dragon?
>>
>>69126901
Obviously, there is social engineering propaganda embedded throughout much of our television and film entertainment media. This is not news.

Serious question... why is it such a taboo topic here and in mainstream discussion in general? This is a huge issue.

Regardless of your political affiliation (or lack thereof)... propaganda (regardless of what it's propagandizing) is a bad thing, right?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.