[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT films which were actually kino in disguise the entire time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
ITT films which were actually kino in disguise the entire time.
>>
The HP series was actually pretty good.
Fite me.
>>
>>69126269
3 and 5-8 are perfectly done imho

And 2 is also really good
>>
>>69126419
1 was less than okay because they didn't know how to execute the entire universe yet.
4 was less than okay because they led up the reveal for the whole movie and it wasn't really anything to speak of.

If I had to pick one to erase from existence, it'd be Deathly Hallows part 1.
Literally pointless.
>>
>>69126455
no man DH1 was so good i love it and everything in it. definitely needed for the characters to shine and the story to breathe, atmosphere is top notch, not only a great adaptation of the novel but i think i really fantastic film in the series. it and PoA are my favorites.

I agree about 1 and 4. one of those is the worst, id eliminate goblet bc it could have been helmed much better even though it has its moments
>>
>>69126572
I might have to rewatch it.
Haven't seen it for a few years.
>>
File: IMG_14122014.jpg (39 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
IMG_14122014.jpg
39 KB, 500x666
>>69126269
I'll fight you
>>
>>69126722
6'2" 185 lbs
Come get it little nigga
>>
>>69126754
I will fuck you op, bitch ass white faggot.
unlike you I have friends
>>
>>69126863
>has to call his friends to beat me
Fucking negroid piece of trash
>>
>>69126863
thats not op im op. fuck you bitch
>>
I'm actually convinced that /tv/ will regard any movie as a kino as long as it has decent wide shots with some shitty filter. Regardless of how bad the acting or plot is.
>>
>>69127215
>implying kino isn't exactly that
>>
>>69127215
Im convinced you haven't seen the movies then or haven't seen them since you were a babby. The acting is fine especially in the latter ones. and the plot and themes fit together nicely as films. A majority are actually top notch. You're a pleb who cant deconstruct.
>>
>>69127215
i could find hundreds if not thousands of great close shots.

they dont just have good wide shots. the cinematography is always good
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.