[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you kidding? I am queens boulevard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: o-ADRIANGRENIER-facebook.jpg (155 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-ADRIANGRENIER-facebook.jpg
155 KB, 2000x1000
Are you kidding?
I am queens boulevard
>>
Why does /tv/ NEVER talk about Entourage? I mean the show is literally about the inner-workings of Hollywood.
>>
>>69126698
The Chadness triggers them
>>
>>69126698
I actually just marathonen it again and forgot how much fun it is. The movie kind of sucked but what can you do.
>>
>>69126698

no, that's The Canyons
>>
>>69126698

It's sex and the city for men
>>
>>69126698
because it's terrible
>>
>>69126802
So? Do you feel high and mighty or something for reiterating this tired claim?
>>
>>69126698
no idea

the show was so great

except for the season with sasha gray
>>
>>69126698
I liked it once. Tried to marathon it recently hungover and on the first day if an opiate withdrawal. Didn't like it at all. Maybe due to the health issue, but at the same day I saw The Fighter and was blown away. First of all by the dubs guy, he was phenomenal in this kinofilm.
>>
>>69126698
I was 20 when the show first aired and we thought it was an awesome show about how cool it would be to be rich and famous and have your best friends work for you. But when I rewatched it recently I realize how bad this show really was and how terrible of an actor Adrian Grenier is.
>>
>>69126802
this
>>
>>69126852

No, but I feel you have shit taste
>>
Do you think he wishes he was Vinny Chase?
>>
>>69126698
I feel like normies like you should go back to 9gag, or whatever the hell kids your age visit nowadays.
>>
he doesn't talk about it because he probably thinks it's below him and that he prefers to talk about his shitty avant garde flicks he does
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.