[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a new hope - death star >return of the jedi - death star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 221.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1080) Image search: [Google]
221.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1080
>a new hope - death star
>return of the jedi - death star 2
>force awakens - death star 3--oh sorry, I mean star "totally not death star 3" killer
>rogue one - death star 3
>episode 8 - ????

What will they come up with this time? A sun sized death star? A galaxy sized death star?

Where does it stop? Will episode 9 have a universe sized death star?
>>
>>69121929
Darksaber was the pleb's choice in Death Stars. Maw Installation's Death Star was patrician.
>>
>>69121929
Rogue One won't end with a Death Star destruction, because it's about the first Death Star. Try an keep up.
>>
>>69121929
Waiting for them to reintroduce the Sun Crusher so I can jump off the Star Wars train again.
>>
People give Starkiller shit for being a "Death Star 3" but it actually was a pretty sizable upgrade with the ability to fire through hyperspace.
>>
File: 1436852629701.jpg (45 KB, 475x500) Image search: [Google]
1436852629701.jpg
45 KB, 475x500
>>69121929
>rogue one - death star 3
?????????????
>>
>>69122169
>implying you wouldn't watch the sun crusher dive bomb a star destroyer
Star Wars needs to go full retard and that would be a good start. Then bring in tons of stuff from The Crystal Star, The Lando Trilogy, and the Young Jedi Knights and just go FULL. RETARD.

I'm talking nuts here, bub. Get those space whales and Death Star size robots, topless cebtauresses, big golden blobs from other dimensions, antihuman groups, soul stealing aliens, all that. The only way out of this hole is to keep on digging straight down until they smell Chinese feet.
>>
>>69121929
8 wont have a death star because 5 didn't have a death star, 9 will have super star killer base 2
>>
>>69122262

So a death star with a wifi upgrade.

Awesome brah
>>
>>69122422
Those dubs....
>>
>>69122262
>but it actually was a pretty sizable upgrade with the ability to fire through hyperspace.
Do you honestly think that the probem people have with Starkiller Base was that ist wasn't powerful enough in comparison to its predecessors and not that it's a retreading of a plot device that's been used twice already that resulted in no new outcomes for the narrative?
>>
>>69122756
I hated TFA but Starkiller was cooler than the Death Stars.
>>
Rogue One is about the first Death Star bud.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.