[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is this guy and why did he hire cowboy-guy to go and find Chigurh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 007COM_Stephen_Root_001.jpg (67 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
007COM_Stephen_Root_001.jpg
67 KB, 852x480
Who is this guy and why did he hire cowboy-guy to go and find Chigurh?
>>
>>69119197
that be the boss from news radio
>>
>>69119197
some whiteboi cuck
>>
Why did Chigurh kill those two guys who went with him to investigate the drug deal gone bad? I am not a clever man
>>
his organization was buying the drugs

chigurh killed those two guys who worked for the same org and those mexicans in the hotel room (the seller's men) so stephen root hired woody to get the money back and take out chigurh
>>
>>69119308
op here, neither am I.

never change 4chan, thanks for the shitty replies.

I hate all of you. I say that not out of anger but simply as a fact. It’s 67 degrees outside, and I hate you.
>>
>>69119308
He killed them so that the audience can't even develop Stockholm Syndrome knowing that he'll kill anyone even if they are on the "same side"
>>
>>69119421
what organization tho
>>
>>69119435
/tv/ isn't for serious discussions. Nobody here actually loves television and film.
>>
>>69119308

in the movie chigurh's motivations are sort of left up to the viewer but in the book he wants to bring the drugs in himself, him and no one else, at least in part so that he can secure employment with this other boss type guy. like everything else with the character it's on sort of on a metaphorical level
>>
>>69119475
An organization of criminal drug guys

Is it a problem if the organization doesn't have a name or something?
>>
>>69119475

semi-legitimate business dudes into the US-mexico drug trade and buying product from the cartels. you're meant to infer this from the fact that he works in a swanky office building, is white, etc.
>>
>>69119637
he's pointing out the fact that the building has an unlisted floor, which is just another reference to the organization's illicit/criminal activity
>>
>>69119690
I think you're reading too far into that one. He's just making a bad joke, because that's part of his character.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.