[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck did he join the civil war? He had no good reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: ant-man-growing-163739.jpg (219 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ant-man-growing-163739.jpg
219 KB, 1280x720
Why the fuck did he join the civil war? He had no good reason to do so, and the movie handwaves it with a retarded "lol I'm a criminal already who cares"
>>
Who knows.... who knows..... not us, we're just simple working people.... go on AMA reddit.
>>
>>69117714
Because he agrees with Based Cap.
>>
>>69117714
Because he is a huge Captain America fan, and because he is against registration, and because it could be his way into the Avengers, and because he isn't very fond of millionaires.

Did you watch the movie?
>>
The end of Ant-Man was literally saying he was about to go join the Avengers. He just wants to be Captain America's friend.
>>
>>69117770
Why would he care to be an Avenger and why would he sacrifice being able to see his daughter again?
>>
BECAUSE FREEDUM MUTHAFUKA
>>
New costume is boss though
>>
>>69117770
He has an already strained relationship with his daughter, is "being a fanboy" a good enough reason to risk major jail time over?
>>
>>69117848
Being avenger didnt mean hes getting in jail in that time
>>
>>69117714
because BvS was a flop
>>
>>69117848
I don't know, why would you care to be shitposting about movies you didn't watch? He just likes Cap Am, he's a huge fucking deal and icon in the MCU. Just like people want to be icons and famous people in our world.

And because he thinks it's the right thing to do. It's part of his motivation in Ant Man too.

>>69117882
If the cause seems important enough, and you have an opportunity to make a difference... yes? He just wants to be a hero.

I am seriously confused as to why this is a hard concept to grasp.
>>
>>69117714
>>69117770
>>69117848
Scott didn't care, Hank Pym did because he was afraid the gov would take the suit, that's why he let Scott go.
>>
>>69117714
1. The dude who built the suit doesn't trust the Starks.
2. Post credits of Ant-Man Black Falcon basically recruits him
3. He was an Avengers fan.
>>
>>69117714

I think the real question here is: How many women has Hank murdered by crawling up into their vagina, and then expanding to his full size in an explosion of gore and viscera?
>>
>>69117882
Yeah, when has Ant-Man ever done anything for the greater good and his sense of what's "right" at the risk of jail time?
>>
spiderman was only in it for the trailers
>>
>>69119087
That's how his wife actually died, it was in the theatrical post-post credits.
>>
>>69119420
He's in it for the fight that matters

And aunt may is a stone cold milf
>>
>>69117907
>Being avenger didnt mean hes getting in jail in that time

Check this retard out
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.