[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: bromine and barium.jpg (39 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
bromine and barium.jpg
39 KB, 720x405
What went wrong /tv/?
>>
Not a damn thing.
>>
better call saul
>>
they traded good writing for memes in order to attract the reddit audience
>>
>>69117577
.... what memes?
>>
They kept going after season 4.
>>
half as long...
>>
Nothing. Both it and Better Call Saul are some of the best television that's happened in the past ten years, and you have extremely shit taste if you don't think that's true.

/thread
>>
The twins
It continued after season 4
>>
I'm sure I liked season 5 a lot more than most people here but I thought it had some real pacing issues. 5A had a lot of filler while 5B ended up skipping over some of the more interesting developments in the storyline. Why did we only have two episodes of Jesse and Hank teaming up? Why did we skip over the scene where Jesse confesses everything to Hank? Why did we sit through Marie's session with her therapist when it went absolutely nowhere?

I wish they had plotted it a little better so the Nazis could've had more development, or if we got to see more of the world's reaction to Heisenberg post-Ozymandias.
>>
airplane crash

It was all down hill from there.
>>
>>69118683
>/threading your own post
Your reddit is showing
>>
File: face-off-20111009114641361.jpg (59 KB, 468x329) Image search: [Google]
face-off-20111009114641361.jpg
59 KB, 468x329
should have ended here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3yAx2uCoHs
>>
>>69117798
le i am le one who knocks
le im am le danger
i fucked ted cuck pandering
>>
File: 1348419610150.jpg (94 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1348419610150.jpg
94 KB, 645x773
>you will never watch bb for the first time again
>>
Bromineeaking Bariumad was the shit, shut your little twerp mouths.
>>
jump the shark with the train hijacking
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.