[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Hellboy films are so underrated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: hellyeah.png (254 KB, 413x573) Image search: [Google]
hellyeah.png
254 KB, 413x573
Why Hellboy films are so underrated?
>>
>>69114987
They arent, theyre just too old fot neo tv
>>
>>69114987
best modern capeshit movies
>>
>>69115051
Agreed. Sucks knowing that we will never get a third one.
>>
>>69115051
>capeshit
>no one in hellboy use a cape
>>
Because not big 2, and the second movie had the misfortune of opening a week before Dark Knight.
>>
All I ever hear about them is the occational elvenprince.jpg in sympathetic villain threads. I don't remwmber anything about the first one.
>>
>>69114987
they don't want audiences getting used to originality, they intend to keep the capekino racket going for as long as possible
>>
we're never gonna get Hellboy 3 are we?
>>
File: Kroenen_(Unmasked).png (622 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Kroenen_(Unmasked).png
622 KB, 1024x576
>>69115164
You don't remember the weird Nazi assassin?
>>
>>69114987
They're overrated by neckbeards just like every Del Taco movie
>>
File: He's a big guy.jpg (52 KB, 500x549) Image search: [Google]
He's a big guy.jpg
52 KB, 500x549
>>
>>69115026
This.
>>
Because they're directed by a talentless spic.
>>
>>69115111
I know, I dont understand why del toro keeps pushing this back behind other projects. Id rather see this before pacific rim 2. And even perlman says he hates getting into the makeup for it and if del toro wants to make it he better get a move on cause perlmans not getting any younger. The guys like pushing 70 now
>>
>>69114987
1 was god tier, one of my favorite superhero movies ever.

2 was... Ok. It just didn't have the same impact and memorable characters like the first one. There's good moments, but it just felt off. Also, the Golden Army itself didn't really feel like a threat when like 1/4th of them went down in a few minutes.
>>
>>69116100
Stay mad /pol/tard.
>>
>>69114987
Are you always the same guy making these threads not being able to spell out the most simple of English sentences? Or is this more than one faggot from the east end of Europe who needs to learn it before posting?
>>
>>69114987
no
they just suck
>>
>>69116212

As long as his wife needs shoes, he'll put the costume on
>>
>>69116212
Maybe they both don't really value capeshit.
>>
the first one was fantastic but the second one was...meh, i guess
>>
File: rivera hellboy.jpg (349 KB, 612x930) Image search: [Google]
rivera hellboy.jpg
349 KB, 612x930
Hellboy 2 was way better than Nolan's "Batman" flick the same summer. Del Toro top tier capekino director.
>>
>>69115239
why is Ruprecht Kroenen so based? (he's more based in the comics, of course)
>>
maybe he could kill two birds with one stone and do a blade and hellboy crossover....jk that wouldn't work. But still id prefer that over not giving a proper ending to hellboy. at least blade had a complete trilogy, even though the last one was utter shit
>>
File: sad-old-man.jpg (625 KB, 2060x2312) Image search: [Google]
sad-old-man.jpg
625 KB, 2060x2312
>>69115026
>>
I want to lick selma blair's juicy asshole
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.