[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking brutal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Fucking brutal.
>>
is it out on dvd/blue-ray/online yet?
>>
>>69115002
I dunno I watched it alone in the cinema.
>>
Just got back from it. Pretty good.
>>
i was sad that maeby died
>>
>>69115002
Nope
>>
File: green-room1.jpg (45 KB, 650x367) Image search: [Google]
green-room1.jpg
45 KB, 650x367
>>69115654
Im glad qt blonde poots didnt die.
"Tell someone who gives a shit".

What would be your desert island band /tv/? Or movie to make this related.

Sonic Youth
Hot Rod
>>
>>69114985
Opening with Nazi Punks Fuck Off was a great scene.
>>
>>69114985
THIS. MOVIE. WAS....... ok
>>
>>69115654
I heard about that, she got Fat Walda'd right? how gory was it?
>>
Will I like this if I didn't like Blue Ruin?
>>
>>69116847
Blue Ruin was better than this so I would say no 2bh
>>
>>69116847
Depends what you disliked about Blue Ruin. It shares a lot of stylistic and character choices. I found the plot stronger and more interesting for Green Room.
>>
>>69116981
My problem with Blue Ruin was an unsympathetic protagonist, i.e. he has no characterization outside of wanting revenge, and he constantly fucks up at getting that revenge
>>
>>69116756
I went to the premiere of this and tried to talk to Imogen Poots, but she blew my shit off something fierce. Anton Yelchin and Patrick Stewart were bro as fuck at least.
>>
I watched it today and I was the only person there.
>>
>>69117345
Characterization in this is still wooden. The focus is on the tension/action which is done very well. Honestly a very good time if you're into thrillers, horror or punk music. Nothing great but fun.

>>69116846
Unfortunately they start to show this but cut away, but there's other stuff that they showed that other movies definitely would have shied away from.
>>
>>69117560
Same. A24 should fire their fucking marketing team. A movie with naked Scarlett Johansson, for example, should have made all it's money back in the states. Instead Under the Skin didn't even break even. Same with some of the other pretty great movies they released.
>>
>>69115002
>>69115002
It's in theaters right now all over the US.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.