[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally watched this movie. It's a 3 hour film masterpiece.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 11
File: 333796.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
333796.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Finally watched this movie. It's a 3 hour film masterpiece. It was shot well and really well made.

The problem is I never got into it. It was just like watching stuff happen. This happens, now this happens, now this happens, etc. It was presented really well but it wasn't engaging. Nothing in it was suspenseful or exciting, I never connected with any of the characters or care about what was happening to them, and there was no setup/payoff anywhere in the entire movie. Even the reveal at the end wasn't impressive.

Batman V Superman was kinda the same way. It was visually amazing, cinematic, and the score was iconic. But it was just stuff happening on the screen. It was also a mess. At least watchmen was easy to follow.
>>
>>69114529
You need to pay more attention to both on rewatch, you'll start noticing subtle details and other stuff.
>>
>>69114529
>It's a 3 hour film masterpiece
No it isn't
>>
>>69114529
Watch it again, I had the exact same feeling, looked good, but that was it.

The story clicked the second time because I wasn't focusing on the cinematography.
>>
>>69114529
Now watch the directors cut
>>
File: 1461198912846.webm (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1461198912846.webm
2 MB, 360x240
>>69114529
>>
>>69114529
Watchmen is the greatest superhero movie ever made.
>>
>>69114529
Directors cut?

Theatrical cut is only okay. Directors cut is 3h6min and amazing.

If you ever rewatch it and really want more, the ultimate cut is worth watching at least once.
>>
>>69114636
Yes it is :^).
>>
>>69114764
I teared the first time I saw this.
>>
>>69114818
still do
>>
>>69114764
God damn this scene was done so fucking well. Same with Nite Owl II assaulting the Knot-top member in the bar.
>>
>>69115045
That what the fuck we're talking about when we say kino
>>
>>69115376
This, fuckin' normies will never understand.
>>
>>69114764
That scene really got me. Kicked me right in the feels.
>>
File: Capekino.gif (955 KB, 196x128) Image search: [Google]
Capekino.gif
955 KB, 196x128
>Capeshit will never have this emotion again
>>
>>69115834
Fucking based Rorschach.
>>
It's not shot well and it's not well made

Colors are alright though, I'll admit
>>
>>69114529
Wow. Well thank you for this in-depth analysis of yours.
>>
File: tired.gif (488 KB, 500x202) Image search: [Google]
tired.gif
488 KB, 500x202
>>
File: 1388855931341.png (85 KB, 343x331) Image search: [Google]
1388855931341.png
85 KB, 343x331
>>69114764

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:

Master of Capekino.
>>
>>69114764
>>69115834
>>69116075

I don't give a fuck. I loved this movie.
>>
>>69115834
Legitimately one of the best performances in a capeshit movie. The Comedian and Manhattan were perfectly cast, but Rorschach stole the show.
Also a massive improvement over the book. Thought it was kind of weird how Nite Owl didn't seem to give a shit about checking in on his friend.
>>
>>69116025
Why wouldn't you consider it being well made?
>>
>>69116143
It's the only capeshit movie that has any substance. It's my favorite by far.
>>
>It was just like watching stuff happen. This happens, now this happens, now this happens, etc

Where were you when OP deconstructed the visual medium?
>>
>>69114764
>they deleted this for cringe sex scene.
>>
https://youtu.be/ShTVpGuzk1M

The comedian just sucker punching that bitch kills me every time.
>>
File: 1416726778076.jpg (64 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1416726778076.jpg
64 KB, 500x599
>>69116269
>cringe sex scene.

There was nothing cringe about this, it was awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNRzZ-vcwNM
>>
>>69116382
I was referring to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxWITWbGVlg
>>
>>69116151
>Thought it was kind of weird how Nite Owl didn't seem to give a shit about checking in on his friend.

Every time I bring this up, neckbeards always say that was the point, because it showed that even though Dan was one of the few morally good people in the story, he was a still a selfish asshole who could be persuaded to forget about his best friend just because he was getting his rocks off with Silk Spectre.

I think I'd agree with that if we saw a little more Dan's grossness past the whole lmao impotent shit, and if he wasn't the one to suggest busting Rorschach out of prison in the first place. Actually having both of them acknowledge how much their cared about each other was one of the few good changes the movie had.
>>
Jackie Earle Haley was seriously the best thing to come out of this. Being Rorschach was the best thing to come out of his career, until the Elm Street reboot killed it again.

He needs to be snatched up by Tarantino or some kind of notable director who makes a habit out of putting weird people in their movies. The guy's great.
>>
>all these plebs who couldn't appreciate this story without it being dumbed down to squeeze it into a couple hours long film

how sad
>>
>>69116819
oh, please

People talk about Watchmen like it's Ulysses or some shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>69116819

Its a fucking comic book you pleb.
>>
>>69116933
>>69116994
Are you shitposting? Have you even read it? It even made it into the NY Times top 100 of modern literature or something iirc.
>>
>>69117220

>he unironically brings up a list made by a newspaper

Literally kill yourself. Yes I read the graphic novel and its definitely a fun little comic, but dont ever make the mistake of thinking its even remotely art.

Are all Americans this pleby, or are you simply 17 and spouting the shit you read online?
>>
>>69114529
Yeah Watchmen is great.

But BvS is not. Far from it
>>
File: 0484950002.png (127 KB, 290x320) Image search: [Google]
0484950002.png
127 KB, 290x320
This meme has to stop. Watchmen as a comic is overrated as hell to the point where it's become a parody of the very genre it created, and the movie is the poster child for how not to make an adaptation. There are some things that just don't work in movies. The Shining, Jurassic Park and Silence of the Lambs are all proof of that and how trimming unnecessary material can make a good adaptation. In keeping 99% of the shit from the comic, all Snyder did was make a bloated, ADHD-ridden piece of shlock that alienated the mainstream audience and pissed off the fans being a shallow, style over substance piece of garbage.

It has elements that work, but more than anything, it's just a failed, mediocre experiment that future filmmakers should study to learn how not to adapt a book/comic.
>>
File: WTCHMN008-029.jpg (2 MB, 1680x2624) Image search: [Google]
WTCHMN008-029.jpg
2 MB, 1680x2624
>>69114764
>>
File: 1411262239604.png (77 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1411262239604.png
77 KB, 268x284
>>69117478

babby's first critique
>>
>>69117220
Watchmen was a fun comic for the time because it did something new, but it's aged horribly and everyone can tell. Most of the "serious" and "groundbreaking" elements of the time are parodied endlessly now because we've moved past the time period and deconstruction stories built entirely around cynical, unlikeable assholes are not the celebrated norm anymore.

ftr I loved Watchmen when I was in high school and it's still one of those beloved pieces of fiction I can look back on fondly as something that gave me a lot of happiness, but it's not all that amazing anymore when there have been stories that have come out since then that do what Watchmen tried to do and did it better.
>>
>>69116632
But.....the Nightmare remake was good.
>>
>>69117478
>he says while posting reddit letter media reaction images
>>
>>69117583
Name one thing that was good about it.
>>
>>69117612
Freddy, made him a creepy pedo, much better for a horror film than some goofy joker spouting out bad puns.
>>
>>69117582
>deconstruction stories built entirely around cynical, unlikeable assholes

lmao. why do neckbeard always try to push this angle when discussing watchmen? i thought the entire cast, even the background characters like the newspaper vendor and the detectives, were all incredibly likeable. and i'm always told that the whole "point" of the story is that they're fucked up people with problems, and yeah i can see that, but... how exactly does that not make them compelling, likeable characters again?
>>
>>69114764
This shit was fucking so sad to watch. I can't stand capeshit as a rule but Watchmen is one of my favorite films and I enjoyed the comic a lot as well. It's so incredibly somber.
>>
I remember the moment I stopped reading the graphic novel. It was when Rorschach, a character who wears a Rorschach inkblot as a mask, takes a Rorschach test.

Alan Moore must be the least subtle author in the world. Snyder even moreso as a filmmaker. It's kind of a perfect fit, except Snyder somehow missed the fucking point, as if its difficult with Moore slamming your head against the brick wall wondering if you "get it" yet.
>>
>>69117673
Wrong. Freddy was always intended to be a pedo, but Wes wisely decided to play it low-key and the character benefited from that because it became subtext and that made Freddy creepier.

The reboot did not handle that part of his character well at all. I'm not saying it could've worked at all, but it needed to have a better story for it to stand a chance. The whole thing was just unpleasant (and not in the good creepy way) and weird, and the fact that they cut the original ending where they at least TRIED to give Nancy and Freddy an arc fucked up whatever chance it had to have some dignity.
>>
>>69117478
>RedditLetterMedia reaction
didn't even read lol
>>
>>69117525
The only scene that was better in the movie.
>>
>>69117845
Haley made a different Freddy, and if you ask me, he did a better job in terms of horror, pedo or not.

But nobody liked the movie because with horror it's nostalgia over taste.
>>
Come to think of it, I think Comedian actually did contribute to my teenage depression quite a bit, even though I never really thought of that character as a cause of it at the time. It was pretty hard to argue with the nihilistic view, nobody else in the comic seemed to provide a good counter-argument, and frankly he was the most likable or at least wasn't as big of a hypocrite.

Probably don't read Watchmen at 13.
>>
File: supreme.jpg (150 KB, 900x1371) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
150 KB, 900x1371
>>69117556

>No ladies, I read 'graphic novels'
>>
>someone posts a "Snyder didn't get the point of the comic" comment

Kek
There is one in every watchmen thread
>>
>>69114529
>iconic

Jfc you fucking autists... MoS had a great theme, but the faux Wagnerian schlock mixed with fucking "electric cello" was almost cringe worthy to me.

Im sure there was maybe 1-2 good themes, but otherwise it was extremely overbearing. Way too many movies don't know when NOT to use music.
>>
>>69118083
It's awesome but I'd reach critical levels of autism wearing that outside, I think.
>>
>>69118048

blogposting, but

>was sexually abused as a teen
>read Watchmen during the height of it
>Rorschach ended up being my favorite character, not because of his 2edgy rhetoric, but because he was a survivor of abuse and fought back against the world instead of giving up and just resigning himself as a victim

that really helped me get through a lot of bad shit at the time. can't really explain why i relate to rorschach without people assuming i'm some kind of nihilist retard, but oh well.
>>
>>69118018
I always felt so bad for the reboot's Freddy for that very reason. Yeah the reboot isn't the best movie, but you can tell JEH tried and it shows in his performance because he's the only character in that movie with energy and personality.

People decided that they hated his Freddy before they even saw the movie just because it wasn't Robert Englund and that sucks.
>>
>>69118018
>But nobody liked the movie because with horror it's nostalgia over taste.
So much truth in one sentence.
>>
>>69118301
>was sexually abused as a teen

That's just called being a faggot.
>>
>>69118366
That's how it goes now

>It's not the original? It's terrible! No, I haven't seen it, it just is!
>>
Name one MCU film better than Watchmen
>>
>>69117845
what's this original ending, senpai
>>
>>69118509
>Name one capeshit film better than the best capeshit film ever made
>>
>>69114683
Director's cut is 3 hours. Unless you mean Ultimate cut. I'm not a comics autist and I think the Ultimate Cut ruins the fucking pacing with those shitty Black Frieghter animations.

Director's Cut is pure capekino.
>>
>>69118509
Iron Man 2.
>>
>>69118527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0l9QgcNky0

My guess is that it was cut because they thought audiences wouldn't react to seeing Freddy emasculated and getting his ass kicked by a teenage girl.
>>
>>69118693
Was he planning to fuck her? I would, but I'm not a pedo though.
>>
It should have never been made into a movie. Watchmen isn't unfilmable, but the best format for a story like it is TV, or at least multiple parts. That way the pacing isn't fucked and there can be equal focus for all the background characters and subplots.

If DC had just waited a few more years and pitched it to FX or HBO, they could've had a revolutionary hit on their hands.
>>
>>69118774
>designate a kid as your favorite and rape them repeatedly
>plot revenge while still having an obvious boner for the kid
>plan to put her in a coma so you can take your time raping her 24/7
>all while being yandere as fuck toward her and her cuck of a boyfriend

Freddy might be the first /r9k/ slasher villain.
>>
I agree completely with your assessment of Watchmen but I liked BvS more than that.

I hope Snyder doesn't get fired before we get to see his take on Justice League.
>>
>>69118091
>Ctrl+f squid
>0 results

I'm actually surprised
>>
>>69118778
It actually is being pitched as an HBO show now with Snyder as some sort of creative force behind it.

I wonder if they're going to recast everyone or use the same actors from the movie. I can't imagine anyone else as the Comedian or Rorschach so whoever they get better be amazing.
>>
>>69118778
>An episodic Watchmen
no thanks senpai. after 12 writers are done fucking it up it wouldn't even be close to Watchmen.
>>
>>69118888

The movie ending is better than the comic ending.
>>
>>69118949
the movie ending makes no goddamn sense.

why would the world unite against manhattan when he's an AMERICAN affiliated hero? if anything, they would blame america for letting him get out of control and strike back, or take advantage of the chaos and choose this as a good time to start the war.
>>
>>69118949

But they have the exact same ending... Adrian wins and Rorschach's journal looms as a threat.
>>
I've never read the comic, but do they go into more detail about the political climate in the alternate 1985 and how different it is from the real world? Was World War 3 an absolute certainty that was for sure going to happen? Because it seems like everyone was just being paranoid and reactionary in the movie and things would've just resolved themselves if they had waited just like it happened in the real world.
>>
>>69119055
>New York and another major US metropolis gets annihilated in the same manner
That and the fact that Manhattan had just had a public breakdown on television. The one thing that bugged me more than anything in the comics was the fucking squid and Ozymandias's NDA-by-death bullshit; Snyder's solution is elegant.
>>
>>69119055
>>69119059

The squid ending was eighteen levels of gay. It was fucking stupid and a pretty big letdown for an epic story.

Whatever flaws the movie ending has is still 100x better than the og ending.
>>
>>69118949
Agree
>>
>>69119162

The squid is not the ending, you dingus. Not even the climax, which is really when Adrian reveals he already executed his plan and thus can't be stopped.
>>
>>69119128
doesn't matter, he's still american. the best case scenario would still probably cause a lot of problems down the line because, again, manhattan was an american who was in direct employment of the government. him having a breakdown and going off the rails and just putting all your cards on that is the same logic as having a big pitbull and watching it go nuts on a bunch of people and then saying "oh well, it's just in its nature, it's an animal". you were still responsible for it.

honestly, both endings are shit. the squid ending stunk of moore having no idea how to end the story and just coming up with some outrageous shit and hoping it stuck, and snyder's ending is full of holes. by comparison, snyder still wins but jesus.
>>
>>69114254
Someone here a few months ago said they were turning the directors cut into a few episodes, or that they planned on doing do.

Any progress?
>>
>>69119358
Did not mean to quote that.
>>
>>69119059
I feel like Rorschach's journal would probably just be written off as a crazy conspiracy, especially since Veidt has so much influence.
>>
>>69118871
This. At least it won't be bland.
>>
>>69118018
No, nobody liked the movie because it was filled with bad acting from boring characters (Haley aside), unnecessary and ugly CGI and a boring story with occasional and out of place references to the first one. The retards screaming NOT MUH FREDDY are a vocal minority, but a minority nonetheless.
>>
>>69119127
Nah dude that war was gonna happen no matter what.
>>
>>69119059
The journal means nothing because Rorschach has a reputation as an obviously insane person, and he has no real proof that Veidt did anything.

I can write a manifesto that Obama rapes cats and is laundering money from the government and send it to a newspaper to be published, but it won't mean shit without proof.
>>
>>69117673

Literally the ONLY good idea the movie had was toying with the notion that maybe Freddy was innocent, and his revenge is really retribution for what these asshole kid parents did to him. But nope, they had to fuck that up as bad as "in the original movie they used velcro on the set so Freddy's figure could push out of the wall... but these are modern times, let's do it with cgi"
>>
>>69114636
>>69114817
/tv/: where intellectual ideas collide.
>>
Why did the comedian only confess to Molach and not any of his fucking superhero friends about Ozys plan?
>>
>>69119634
Yeah except Rorscach's journal reveals a conspiracy that could be true; it's outlandish and extremely improbably that Obama rapes cats and launders money as POTUS.
>>
>>69114529
>not being engaged after the based intro
>not being engaged by each characters unique story
It's not like the other pure-action capeshit, but that's what makes it great.
>>
>>69119639
Don't forget Freddy's terrible CGI face. Or the part where he's on fire running at the kid and it's the dumbest looking effect in the world.

If they really wanted to be daring and bold, they should've just made him innocent all along, but I'm sure that would've pissed off fans just as badly because SJWs would be complaining about whitewashing his crimes or some shit.
>>
Dr Manhattans interview mixed with that fight scene was perfect. That fucking score.
>>
>>69119485
>>69119634

Yeah, this is one of the things that the movie decided to skip over. The magazine Rorschach writes to has a bigger role in the comic. In their own paranoid Alex-Jones type of editorial, they've actually been cracking Veidt's plan for a while. They have the right answers for a lot of the weird things they wrote about (the missing artists and scientists are related somehow; someone stole a corpse from the morgue because of their brain, etc). So reading Rorschach's journal will give them the solution on how it all fits together. That is, if they manage to make it past the "found a dead dog" entry, which Rorschach included for some reason. I think in the movie it's assumed that he's just sending the relevant excerpts.
>>
>>69119711
This is the one big plothole that no one ever mentions and it's in the comic, too.

>but moloch was his only friend :(

Moloch didn't have ties to the government or was in a position to actually fucking stop Veidt, unlike literally everyone else the Comedian knew.
>>
>>69116563
Well yeah. Rorschach is extremely reactionary and seeing Dan sleeping with Lauri rather than do anything was a breaking point. Yeah its tragic and unsatisfying to see him die alone and unmourned, but its the way it is. Doesn't matter if Dan reacts to his death at first. ultimately he went along with the secret.
>>
>>69114529
this movie was entirely too dark!!! whoever made this should take a note from avengers - keep things fun! (and more jokes!)
>>
>>69117220
Time magazine. Owned by WB..which owns DC comics.
>>
>>69119745
>but I'm sure that would've pissed off fans just as badly

I don't know. I'm a fan of the series and I was really getting into that idea, kinda made Freddy's actions more dare I say reasonable. No wonder he's really out to get these kids, he wants the parents to suffer. But then the movie went "lolnope, here's Freddy's rape cave right under the school with undeniable photo evidence."
>>
>>69119847
This drove me up the fucking wall when I realized it. Unless his murder occurred literally the next night.
>>
>>69118159
That was the achilles-fucking-heel of the movie: the soundtrack.

Holy crap.

The movie starts as the comic starts, with the dramatic murder of the character known as The Comedian. Shot very well, very stylish. Soundtrack: Unforgettable by Nat King Cole. Hmm… The ironic use of a touching old-timey ballad to contrast with the disturbing on-screen content. It worked when Terry Gilliam used What a Wonderful World at the end of Twelve Monkeys, but the dramatic effect of this technique has lessened ever since. But, fuck it, it’s the beginning of the movie, I’ll give it a shot, fine.

Next, opening credits. Song choice: The Times They Are A’Changing by Bob Dylan. In its entirety… Ok now. This is getting kinda Gumpy. Please tell me this isn’t going to be one of those Time Life soundtracks where they use blatantly iconic songs from the 20th century in a lazy attempt to give weight to the scenes…

That’s exactly what the entire movie was.

Every time I would be digging the film’s many awesome qualities, they’d plug in these tired movie music clichés.

IE:

Sound of Silence – Simon & Garfunkle: during a wistful ponderous scene

All Along the Watchtower – Jimi Hendrix: during an intense suspenseful scene

Ride of the Valkyries – Wagner: During a war scene

Mozart Requiem: After a main character dies…

Guh… and the rest.
The absolute worst though: Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah during a graphic sex scene. No, not one of the many awesome, sexy covers of this song. The Leonard Cohen version. Now, I love this version, but it’s anything but sexy. It made the entire audience view the sex scene as a joke. It was almost grotesque.

In all seriousness, during the moments when these songs were used (usually in their entirety!) it brought this highly polished professional film down to the level of a high school class project. They were an awkward blight that pulled a well-crafted film into the depths of banality.
>>
>>69114529
Silk Spectre II was horribly miscast and they made it way too obvious that Ozy was the villain (to the point you could see his face in the opening scene) but apart from that I enjoyed it. The guy who played Ozy wasn't that great either but it was passable
>>
>>69119711
Because Comedian realized that Veidt was right and his plan had high chances of succeeding. He couldn't tell anyone, lest they'd try to stop it. He told Moloch because he knew Moloch would not understand, nor could he do anything really even though he had a job at one of Veidt's front companies.
>>
>>69119922
I loved all the music choices. Good job ignoring Phillip Glass though.
>>
>>69119861
It doesn't matter in the long run, yeah, but it was a nice ending to their arc as partners and at least acknowledged that with all their differences they still cared about each other as friends.

I'm surprised no one ever asked Moore about that plot point in interviews and if Dan forgot about him in the comic because he just didn't care, or if Dan mourned him offscreen or what.
>>
>>69119922
>Now, I love this version, but it’s anything but sexy.

It's not supposed to be sexy. It's supposed to come off as a little sad and pathetic. The song juxtaposed over Niteowl's inept fumblings and Specter's hitting the flamethrower conveys that pretty well.
>>
>>69119975
Except that's not true at all. The whole irony of it all is that if everyone barring Rorschach wasn't so self-absorbed with their own problems and came together to figure the mystery out sooner, Veidt could've been stopped. That's why the 35 minutes thing is so shocking; they were literally only late by a half hour because Nite Owl and Silk Spectre and Dr. Manhattan got involved too late.
>>
>>69119901
It would've done a great job at hammering in the whole "innocent kids being punished for the sins of their parents" thing really well, but nope. Gotta have RooRoo find Freddy's CP collection.

I read somewhere that the original concept was to make the main characters actually be kids and give it some kind of The Goonies meets IT vibe, but that got thrown out the window really quick. It's a shame.
>>
>>69119922
The soundtrack makes sense from a theme perspective because a lot of those songs are referenced in the comic, but I do agree that they come across as pretty cheesy in the movie, especially if you're not a fan of that type of music to begin with.

They should've just gone with orchstral/synth stuff imo.
>>
>>69117525
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-SS1QleuAs
way better senpai
>>
>>69114764
Why are gooks such savages? ;__;
>>
File: 1459621905043.jpg (482 KB, 3000x1687) Image search: [Google]
1459621905043.jpg
482 KB, 3000x1687
>>69114529
Why do the plebians hate him so? Is it jealousy?
>>
I've never read a graphic novel in my life.

I saw this movie and loved it.

Should I go read it? Is it worth it?
>>
>>69121352
>reading
lol nerd
>>
>>69114764
God damn it I hate everything about this
>>
>>69121352
It's worth a look. It would mean a lot more to you if you have a long acquaintance with comic lore and tropes.
>>
>>69121469
Yeah I think I've missed out in general by never actually reading comics of any type.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.