[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
By now it's pretty much confirmed that he's Jay Garrick,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 220x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 220x311
By now it's pretty much confirmed that he's Jay Garrick, right?
>>
>>69114512
Now why would he be?

>Jay Garrick
>JAY GARRICK
>The other jay we know is HUNTER ZOLOMON
>Hunter is a dashing lad
>He is pretty old considering.

It's his mother's maiden name. If anything, it's a thrice removed connection

He probably is a speedster, but then again, Trajectory, Zoom, ThawneWells, Barry, Wally... Jesse!

It's just... fuck.
>>
File: image.png (403 KB, 1146x594) Image search: [Google]
image.png
403 KB, 1146x594
>>69114607
He's got the Jay Garrick look nailed
Plus it wouldn't be the first time he's played The Flash
>>
>>69114735
That's been Granted since the start of the show.

The curious thing is the last episode, where he asked: how are you getting your powers back?

It's like he knows more than he lets on, but since we're not seeing him ZOOM around like a certain few others, i'm not sure they're going to pull this thread in.

But, i'm sure he has at least a minor connection to the speedforce, be it speed parkinsons, or hypersweating.
>>
When do you guys think they'll give Iris the speedforce? I bet she'll get it the first time her and Barry sleep together.
>>
>>69114916
I'm saying he's the guy with the mask who likes to tap on glass, the real Jay Garrick
>>
>>69115077
The fingers do indicate that.
But how does he know tap signalling?
Or... why does he care about Caitlin being killed by Killer Frost? Or... you get the idea.

At this point, that man would have been able to paint the walls of the glass cage with blood, telling people who he is or some shit. Nope, tapping.
>>
Is Grant Gustin gay irl?
>>
>>69115303
Is your mother's lesbian lifepartner gay?

He probably sucks dick, but who cares?
>>
>>69115334
I care.
>>
>>69115386
Well suck on this. *Unsheates katana* Anon, i'm SIA
>>
>>69115032
FUCKING HELL NO FUCKING HELL NO...
>>
>>69115077
It's not him....
>>
>>69115438
>>69115032
It's more than likely it'll happen,
Almost everyone in this show is superpowered, or their dogs are.

And Iris is there for the most of it.
Plus, she did pull of a Smallville Lois Lane in an ENTIRE, CONCEALED, SEALED AND FINSIHED, SEASON 1. Holy shit that was horrible to remember.
>>
>>69115236
He freaked out when he heard Barry say the name Jay Garrick in an earlier episode
>>
>>69115419
I wish I could, I want him and I'm in love.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.