[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best season of 24? IMO season 5 is the best.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 24-Logo.svg.png (13 KB, 511x271) Image search: [Google]
24-Logo.svg.png
13 KB, 511x271
Best season of 24? IMO season 5 is the best.
>>
5 > 9 > 3 > 2 > 7 > the rest are a blur to me.

I really need to rewatch this, can't really remember anything that happened in season 1.
>>
2, 7, 1.
>>
Five was nerve gas right? That one was best
>>
I'm watching through it for the first time right now (in the middle of Season 6) and I can honestly that every season has been amazing. I can't even name one season that I felt dragged on or was unexciting in anyway. Even Season 6 which I heard was pretty bad. I'm more than halfway done with Season 6 and it's on the same level as the other seasons
>>
5 > 1 > 9

Every other opinion is objectively wrong
>>
>>69113899
I've only watched the first 5 seasons so far. I consider season 1 to be the best out of those with 5 and 4 close behind.
>>
>>69114181
I'm in the same boat, finished season 5 a while ago, might proceed with season 6 tonight.
>>
1, 2, 5 and the first 4 eps of season six are the only ones I remember the story structure of. So one of those.

Maybe 2 moreso, because as a kid i used to get restless leg syndrome when watching it.
>>
>>69113899

I liked 2 quite a lot, mostly because how much Mason stole the show.
>>
5 > 3 > 1 > 9 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 8 > 6
>>
I think 1 was the best but it was so different from what followed. Much more basic and down to earth. Was the only one where some nuke or nerve gas wasn't the big threat.

That's what later seasons needed, something other than a WMD.

But otherwise I think season 5 was really something special.

Season 8 was the worst I think with 6 being very close. 6 was when things immediately got stale, 7 was interesting in its own right but then 8 fucked everything up and it was pretty much as bad as current GOT episodes.
>>
>>69114402
None of the other seasons have a whodunit style story-line throughout like the mole one from season 1, I think that was one of its greatest strengths.
>>
>>69114181
>I'm more than halfway done with Season 6 and it's on the same level as the other seasons
Ugh. Last time I tried to rewatch the show, I made it through the first 5 easily but gave up after maybe 5 episodes of S6. The main plot is intermittently okay and the b-plots are fucking awful. Maybe that's just a rewatch thing, though, because I remember not hating it when it aired.
>>
How in the actual fuck are people naming the last season? One of the worst seasons of any show ever, just one long cringe with awful acting, the worst cliches ever, nothing resembling suspense.

Please explain yourselves.

Do not listen to these people anon. By far the worst season. 7-9 in general sucked.
>>
The scene where Jack shoots Robocop's wife in the knee > The scene where Jack beheads a pedophile > The scene where Jack Bauer shoots protesters to start a riot > Every other scene in 24
>>
>>69114693

Season 9 is just a condensed version of the greatest seasons of 24 with less subplots. I really don't get how you can like other seasons if you don't like LAD.
>>
>>69114700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNu8nghzSsk
>>
>>69115176

How does Jack not pop a blood vessel or something? He's always so tense.
>>
>>69114506
True.

They kept having moles and CTU security breaches but it just got so tired by season 8 and there was no mystery behind it they just did it when they ran out of ideas.

"Oh ok I guess she's THIS seasons mole"
>>
>>69114572
I remember hating s6 first time I watched it and liking it a bit more on a rewatch.

It's still the weakest LA season though
>>
>>69115129
I actually like LAD but idk. People might hate it because it was just more of the same.
>>
File: zoolander.png (925 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
zoolander.png
925 KB, 1280x532
Are you telling me Kief can do Zoolander but not another season of 24?
>>
>>69113899
8 was the best because it was in NYC
>>
>>69114700
THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US
>>
How does one become as based as Jack? Is he the most alpha TV character of all time?
>>
5>2>3>4>6>7>9>8

I disliked 8 the most. Didn't dislike season 6 nearly as much as everyone else does, the first four episodes are GOAT. The rest is pretty watchable and good if you're not too nitpicky. The only complaints I've seen against it are the unlikelihood of Jack's family being involved, the lack of more people freaking out over a nuke going off in California, and Wayne Palmer being boring.
>>
>>69116091

Goddamnit, I can see this Bauer in season 10.
>>
>>69113899

shouldn't it be day 5 not season 5
>>
>>69118914
Oh who fucking cares m8
>>
File: 1421717240702.png (329 KB, 474x816) Image search: [Google]
1421717240702.png
329 KB, 474x816
>>69116105
>>
Is season 9 ending seriously gonna be the end of Jack's story?
>>
>>69119297
They fought about it a lot. They eventually agreed that an open ending was the best approach.
>>
>>69119297
Yeah the fucking reboot is going to have a completely new cast. It's ridiculous.

You can't have 24 without Jack Bauer. I don't even care that now they're having a black lead for "diversity!" but 24 just won't feel the same without Jack
>>
>>69119297

He is cold and lonely in the gulag. ;_;
>>
>>69119297

Obviously not, there's gonna be the shitty Legacy flop, but after that there's no way they won't do at least one more season when they have the right story and Kiefer is free.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.