[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened to him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck happened to him?
>>
he went on to have a long happy life decorating interiors n shit
>>
>>69112784
You're not gonna believe this, the guy was an interior decorator
>>
>>69112784
White Walkers got 'em
>>
I must be loyle to my capo
>>
>>69112784
I wish he killed Hesh

Fucking hate Hesh
>>
so what do you pookyaks think is the single greatest sopranos episode anyway?
>>
>>69112833
His house looked like shit.
>>
>>69112784

The writer of the episode wanted a scene in the sixth season where they visit a Russian mob boss and see Zizek mopping up the floor, not recognizing them because of his brain injury. It was supposed to be explained a boy scout found him. David Chase said no because muh mystery.
>>
>>69112784
Is America as depressing as this show makes it seem?
>>
>>69112817
Really? His house looked like shit
>>
>>69113009
Sopranos makes american life seem not that bad though.

Plenty of shows make it seem suicide-promoting
>>
>>69112784
He later died in a tragic gabagool accident.
>>
>special forces soldier just rolls over because he had a gun
so tired of shitty mafia shows where everyone just bows down and gives up the moment they are confronted
i think the people that enjoy mafia movies are just plebs who want to feel empowered, but real world mafia isnt anything like that, real world mafia people rat on you and you have to fight to survive
>>
>>69113143
Sopranos makes it seem like you'd get shot if you step outside your house
>>
File: these_0 (86).jpg (101 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
these_0 (86).jpg
101 KB, 640x640
>>69113009

America is all sorts. Just stay away from the Guidos and you're alright.
>>
>>69113232
it does?
>>
>>69113214
Actually the show makes it very clear that like half the people on Tony's crew were fucking rats
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.