[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how bad is this movie going to really be. Can we have a ghostbusters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 1100x1630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 1100x1630
So how bad is this movie going to really be. Can we have a ghostbusters general, where we discuss all the leaks and supposed insider reports? I really want to see this thing crash and burn, but im not sure of some of the credance to these supposed "insider leaks" of the film.
>>
>>69111345
Zoolander 2 or Anchorman 2 bad.
>>
do you think kids will want the toys?
>>
File: 403959430409t5543.jpg (113 KB, 1040x746) Image search: [Google]
403959430409t5543.jpg
113 KB, 1040x746
This movie is going to make Season 5 of GoT and Call of Duty Ghosts look good.
>>
>>69111417
ive been collecting the ghost figures because i like the designs
>>
File: Ghostlickers.webm (1 MB, 1046x802) Image search: [Google]
Ghostlickers.webm
1 MB, 1046x802
>>69111345

http://www.slashfilm.com/ghostbusters-reboot-trailer-confusion/

>I know it’s weird that they say [in the trailer] ‘30 years ago’, but in this movie it’s like the first one didn’t happen. It’s a great story but it’s told totally differently. It’s four unlikely heroes, it’s in New York City, ghosts are taking over; it’s that same classic story but it’s not 30 years later … it’s not dependent on the first one.

LOL
>>
ive been collecting the ghost toys, because i like their designs
>>
>>69111345
So, I dislike the fact that it is so heavily politicized. But cinematographically, is there any indication yet that the film itself is going to be awful? I'm more than keen to hear people's criticisms of it .
>>
>>69111382
Anchorman 2 wasn't *that* bad
>>
It's going to bomb and straight white males will be blamed, just like whenever any other piece of media fails.
>>
>>69111526
Come on now
>>
>>69111617
It wasn't as good as the first one, but it certainly wasn't bad enough to compare it to zoolander 2. Comparing it to ghostbusters is just mean
>>
>>69111491
>it’s not dependent on the first one.
>>
>>69111519
The trailer made it pretty clear that the jokes are awful and that it's just banking on girl power rather than trying to be its own, quality product.
>>
i hope it's good

i like good movies
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPoILjs6BYI
>>
>>69111417
I can't imaging kids wanting to play with cheaply made garbage men looking action figures.
>>
>>69112208
no you don't.
>>
>>69111417
Do kids even play with toys anymore? I thought they were all glued to their ipads and laptops.
>>
>>69111491
Imagine her sucking a BBC... HNGHHH
>>
>>69112379
They do, the kids that play with shitty ipads will thankfully die of cancer from all the background radiation affecting their growing brains, effecitvaly killing their degenerate retard genes.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.