[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a House is chatting with Wilson/Cuddy and they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
>it's a House is chatting with Wilson/Cuddy and they say something that gets him to make a leap of logic and solve the case episode

Seriously, how many times did that happen?
>>
It was a formula show. It was part of the formula. Don't worry, they didn't take it too seriously, and occasionally mocked it.

Taken as a whole, House is a pretty shaky series, but the highs are high and I miss it. I rewatched the entire series for the first time last year and realized how great it really was. If not for the way it ended, it would've been a great show for Fox to come back to in another few years and produce another few seasons (continuing the story, not reboot).

I hate fucking saying this, but it was comfy.
>>
>the sex doll episode
>>
Fucking amazing show. The reason I went to medical school. I fucking hate my life, but seemed like a great idea at the time

>somebody please kill me
>>
it's a house uses hospital funds to build a secret passage from his office to wilson's office episode
>>
>>69111283
First 3 seasons are high tier.
4 was obviously stupid but I had fun with it.
I'd say 5-7 varies from watchable to poor (with the occasional high that justifies itself)
8 dragged pretty hard and while most of the very last episode was retarded... I think the very final note is a nice way to end the series.

Then again, I like the mental hospital episode.
>>
>>69110991
your right op, it would be much more interesting if it was more like real life
>watch house sitting watching tv or reading a book or staring out a bus window or taking a shit or something for 30 minutes or playing piano i guess
>suddenly epiphany
>>
It's weird. I watched house as it was airing weekly since season 2 until it was finished. I really enjoyed it then.

After a couple of years of not seeing it, then having Netflix put up the whole series I started watching it again. The show has a lot of faults, and it made a lot of mistakes (IMO) with how they handled certain characters and arcs. But for some reason I fucking love the show despite it being predictable, formulaic, cheesy, poorly acted at times.

I fucking love the show, but hate how it was handled towards the end.
>>
>>69111649
You're spot on.
>>69111587 The reason I went to medical school.
I almost did this but couldn't pass organic chem. Probably better in the end, I would've hated my life even more than I already do.
>>
>>69111825
It's funny because I literally never even use chemistry and it mystifies me as to why there was such a circlejerk towards it pre-medicine.

But yeah, you're lucky, the workload crushed my spirit.
>>
I'm watching it with my family in this period, I'm on season 4 I think. Thirtheen is a shitty character
>>
>>69112560
Cameron is best girl.
>>
>>69110991
Isn't that literally every episode?
>>
>>69111711
it's actually not that unrealiztic. I'm a complete outcast and shit and whenever I end up casually hanging out with the one friend I have for a few minutes at my school I actually get lots of good ideas. I think it's a social create isolated dynamic thing
>>
I always liked Taub.

Though I think that's the jewish genes in me resonating.
>>
I remember a website where this doctor meticulously pointed out every medical mistake in every episode.
>>
>>69112773
I'm genuinely interested, link it.
>>
>>69112773
Why?
>>
File: 1449859002643.gif (769 KB, 372x360) Image search: [Google]
1449859002643.gif
769 KB, 372x360
>>69112604
Yeah, but I prefer Cuddy, I like how she deals with things in her way, kind of a primary school teacher. A cutie
>>
File: 4715_5.jpg (190 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
4715_5.jpg
190 KB, 728x409
>it's a get me an MRI, CT scan, lumbar puncture, and start him on broad spectrum antibiotics episode
>>
>>69112989
I love the show but this is so true it hurts. Same with almost every single episode starting with someone just passing out.
>>
>>69112989
>after they cured the patient
>"that'd be 543,923$ sir"
>"god bless ameriga"
>>
File: 5.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
>it's a fat patient episode
>>
>>69113131
>oy m8 dont be a cheeky cunt alroight? crikey
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.