[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RLM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: aidsmoby2.jpg (34 KB, 446x343) Image search: [Google]
aidsmoby2.jpg
34 KB, 446x343
>RLM back to rapid-firing videos

What a time to be alive. I'm glad Space Cop is out of the way
>>
>>69109634
it's not back though
>>
>>69111000
4 5 actually videos in 2 weeks is pretty good.
>>
>>69111128
you mean 2 videos?
>>
>>69109634
They're only doing that to distract from that awful Plinketto botw episode. They'll be back to reviewing just the big capeshit movies soon.
>>
>>69112508

>awful

Unless you identify with Rich and can't hantz the bantz I can't see how you could think it was anything but one of their best

"Juicy Shaq meat" is legitimately unfunny and forced as fuck though
>>
Today is May the fourth. Where the fuck is the new Plinkett Review?!

Nobody cares about half in the bag.
>>
>>69112508
>Plinketto
>awful
One of the funniest episodes they've ever done desu
>>
>>69112624
>Today is May the fourth. Where the fuck is the new Plinkett Review?!
Did they ever say it would be released today?

No? Okay.
>>
thats right Jay
>>
>>69109634
RLM is not the same as previously recorded. PR would be watchable if AIDSMoby left, but we all know that's not going to happen.
>>
Where is the HiTB Civil War you fucking hacks?
>>
>>69112746
So PR would be better if it were just Rich incompetently trying to make a video all by himself?
>>
>>69112831
The movie's not even out in the US yet, right?
>>
>>69112746
They equally shit on PR, there is no reason for PR to exist
>>
>>69112859
Nah, that would be like the previous shit game thing they did (gamefactory IIRC?). Rich should have a good partner that completes him.
>>
>>69112746

I would watch Pre-Rec more often if they played things other than literally every new soretro indie pixel shit release

Their one actually funny playthrough was of a AAA game (The Order 1886)
>>
>>69112956
I feel like Rich represents me with his criticism, and Jack represents my 15 year old nephew. Just frustrating to hear Jack come op with his excuses for an obviously shite game.
>>
>>69112508
Josh is that you?
>>
>>69109634
>>>/trash/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.