[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Janice is the worst character ever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: download (10).jpg (3 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
3 KB, 263x191
Janice is the worst character ever.
>>
>>69109503
Why couldn't he have blown her brains out then?
>>
Nobody likes janice at all.

Not a single post lmao
>>
>people hate a character who is annoying more than literal murderers and criminals

What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>69111723
Truth.
>>
>>69111723
>>69111942

>Janice isn't a literal murderer....
Did you fags watch the show?
>>
>>69111662
>you're meant to "like" characters in the Sopranos

woop woop pleb alert
>>
>>69111976
I'm agreeing she is worse than all everyone elses murders.
She killed richie,assfucked ralphie,and broke bobby
>>
Real question is who is worse skylar white or janice soprano?
>>
>>69109503
Whats with all the fucking Soprano threads all of a sudden?
>>
>>69113383
not even a question it's janice
skylar made walt a little bitch but he recovered about as hard as a man can recover
janice destroyed three men within as many years turned into fat livia and named her first child harpo who she abandoned
>>
>>69113429
It's good shit 6a is kind of boring imo but I've enjoyed everything else
>>
>>69113429
There doesn't need to be an excuse for Soprano threads

Better Sopranos threads than capeshit or racebaiting threads
>>
>>69113501
6b more than makes up for it
>>
More like the best character. She's supposed to be hateable
>>
>>69113489
I love how tony throws that in her face then leaves while not like everybody else plays as he walks down the street.

>Sacre bleu where is me mama?
>>
one of the most disturbing parts of the ending is the fact that both of Bobby's kids are stuck with with Janice
>>
>>69113533
I just watched first episode of 6b earlier and that Tony vs Bobby fight was awesome.
>>
>>69113571
She has no charm at all though apart from terrorizing children, that shit was golden.

>Can't even read Nancy Drew says it's too mysterious.

Other hateable characters have some charm to them.
>>
>>69113768
>666 That's the sign of the devil.
>>
We all need all our latent hatred of Janice exposed.
>>
>>69111723
murderers and crimincals aren't nescesarily bad ppl

janice was
>>
>>69115835
Agreed
>>
>>69113501
the problem is that the first three episodes of 6a are god-tier and then the rest is decent
>>
>>69116130
Exactly what I meant the whole Vito shit soured it and I liked some of the other stuff.
>>
>>69109503
I wanna hatefuck an annoying fat chick who calls me a king and a big man
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>69109503

FUCKIN' JANICE FUCKIN' BITCH
>>
>>69113383

Janice hands down
>>
>>69116808
Can hear him saying it.
>>
File: 1462050546817.jpg (64 KB, 582x894) Image search: [Google]
1462050546817.jpg
64 KB, 582x894
Has anyone seen the actress that plays Janice in any other films/shows? She sounds like a nobody.
>>
>>69116975
I'm bald already and I've never seen her in anything else.
>>
>>69116975
She was in Deep Blue Sea. Played an orca.
>>
So Janice basically fucks Bobby Bacala because her priest told her to?

wtf
>>
>>69117253
Then scares children
>>
>>69111723
yes but the people they killed weren't real

she was annoying to me and fee fees are real
>>
>>69117601
Fee Fees?
>>
>>69112093
ive never seen sopranos, but a woman puts on a strapon and fucks a dude? or are you pulling my leg
>>
Janice and paulie are the worst
>>
>>69111723
Janice was actually one of the most morally apprehensible people on the show

She tried to get Richie to kill her own brother, stole a crippled woman's prosthetic leg over petty bullshit, emotionally manipulated a grieving man and his children because she thought he would make a good beta provider, scammed the government with her fake disability claim, inadvertently get her husband killed by forcing him to take a greater position of power in the family, all in addition to her general cuntiness. She wasn't an innocent bystander type, she actively tried to participate in the mafia politics and constantly made life worse for those around her.
>>
>>69118618
*reprehensible. ffs I just pulled a Little Carmine
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.