[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's him The anomaly Do we proceed Yes He is still Only human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: agents.jpg (51 KB, 800x432) Image search: [Google]
agents.jpg
51 KB, 800x432
It's him
The anomaly
Do we proceed
Yes
He is still
Only human
>>
File: upgrades.jpg (14 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
upgrades.jpg
14 KB, 300x162
>>
dude fuck people saying 2 was bad. I love it and the fight scenes were great especially when he fights the vampires/ghosts
>>
File: matrixlink_514.png (101 KB, 275x262) Image search: [Google]
matrixlink_514.png
101 KB, 275x262
Where's my puss...HEEEEEY
>>
>Do we proceed?
Why would they even ask that? What reason could there possibly be for the agents to not confront him? The machines can't possibly be worried about losing their precious agents to the dangerous anomaly.
>>
>>69105774
>What reason could there possibly be for the agents to not confront him?
Same reason they had on the previous movie to run from him. Fear.
>>
>>69105774
I think it was supposed to be a presentation of a computational handshaking or something like that, computers are pretty much always checking for internal and external permissions to make connections and perform tasks.
>>
>>69105873
self preservation to be more accurate
>>
>>69107887

This. The agent received the go order, and was checking with the other agents to make sure he'd not gotten a bad command.
>>
File: daniel_bernhardt.png (119 KB, 523x371) Image search: [Google]
daniel_bernhardt.png
119 KB, 523x371
>>69105594
It's him
Fred Burrows
>>
>>69108156
i'm all CHA'd out
>>
>>69105635
the chateau fight is the best in the series
>>
>>69105617
how can they upgrade against someone who controls the very fabric of the matrix?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.