[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The name's Bond. James Bond.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1451142650827.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451142650827.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
The name's Bond. James Bond.
>>
He just has to get a hair transplant first
>>
Look at the top of his head honestly...! Can't believe god gives him such a shitty hair genetics
>>
>>69104075

Sean Connery was already balding when he made his first Bond film.
>>
File: Fleming007impression.jpg (21 KB, 254x400) Image search: [Google]
Fleming007impression.jpg
21 KB, 254x400
>>69104075
>>69104093
He's perfect
>>
>>69104024
This movie was fucking great.
>>
>>69104075
Have you ever seen the early Draft for Bond? him balding would be perfect.
>>
>>69104186
I saw it last night, it was a lot of fun, though I do have my complaints.

The dialogue was odd at times and the OST was alright.

I went in blind expecting it to be a solo spy film, I was surprised when it turned into a buddy film. Pretty good would give a 7/10.
>>
>>69104024
After such a horrible superman I don't want to watch him ruin another icon.
>>
bruh
>>
>>69104383
He was actually pretty good in MFU. I think him playing as bond could be even better than his role as Solo because he would be forging an American accent. He would be much more comfortable.
>>
>>69104383

>opinions

He was literally the perfect Superman.

Say what you will about writing or the supporting characters, but Cavill did amazing with Supes.
>>
>>69104383
>implying he wasn't a good Superman
>>
>>69104024
Cavill is box office cancer. He can't even make money playing superman. Seriously, find me one film he did that made money. He'll never be given JB.
>>
>>69104506
Just made money? How much Money?

Immortals, Man of Steel, and Batman/Superman all made money. They didn't rake in massive profits but they made money.
>>
>>69104506
Daniel Craig was almost Literally Who tier before he was Casted as Bond in 2006.
>>
>>69104662

Making money =/= making the profits that big studios want from prime franchises like Batman and Superman. While 800-900 million may be a lot, you have to remember that these movies like superman cost 200+ to make and then 200+ to market, and then studios only get half the profits of ticket sales. Man of Steel and BvS probably just covered themselves, and this not something that WB wants out of those franchises.

>>69104814
Literally who's are often more palatable to execs on big name franchises than proven losers because they come cheap and usually the franchise is big enough to carry sales on title alone.

You generally only see big names attached to big name projects when they're looking to revitalize and damage control for precious missteps in the franchise and want some extra assurance of theater attendance. The Rock is usually the go-to guy for this, it's no surprise Warner signed him for a movie that was slated to be a "2nd tier" release after a few movies in case they underperformed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.