[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sam Raimi appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: sam-raimi.jpg (194 KB, 1363x2048) Image search: [Google]
sam-raimi.jpg
194 KB, 1363x2048
Why is he so based /tv/ ?

Favorite Raimi movie ?
>>
Spiderman 2 ofc
>>
>>69102129
Spider-Man 2. But the Evil Dead movies, Spider-Man 1, and Darkman are all fantastic.
>>
>>69102129
Army of Darkness

I still need to see Darkman tho
>>
File: evil-dead2.jpg (1024 KB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
evil-dead2.jpg
1024 KB, 1000x1426
the correct answer
>>
>>69102502
the only answer
>>
OP here

i almost saw all of his movies and i just love his style so much, i think he's great.

Recently saw Darkman, wasn't what i expected at all but i loved it. It was insanely crazy and fun.

Of course i love the Evil Dead trilogy and the three Spider-Man movies.

Even Oz the great and powerful was really good imo, at least compared to the other recent live-action Disney movies.

Drag Me to Hell is great too.

I just love his unique style, one of my favorite directors for sure, i feel like he doesn't get enough praise around here.
>>
File: quick_and_the_dead_the.jpg (83 KB, 500x744) Image search: [Google]
quick_and_the_dead_the.jpg
83 KB, 500x744
>>69102129
>Favorite Raimi movie?
that's easy
>>
>>69102576
>Oz the Great
I avoided that because of Franco and Kunis, but I've considered watching it
>>
>>69102129

Who /crimewave/ here?

I hope he does another horror/comedy before retiring altogether
>>
>>69102913

Franco's alright but Kunis is fucking terrible
>>
>>69102913
It's honestly pretty good, i enjoyed it a lot

It's still Disney-tier so it's filled with clichés and predictable, but Raimi still managed to make a decent movie with his own style working with Disney, when directors like Tim Burton failed.
>>
>>69102913
It's not great, but you can see the areas where Raimi lost control and where he had it, and his contributions are awesome.
>>
>>69103023
Is there a director's cut of the movie?

>>69102991
I thought so, she can't really act to save her life and looks like a female Stanley Kubrick.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.