[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
Can someone clarify this guys plan to me?

Did he or did he not know that Bucky killed Tonys parents from the beginning?

Because it seemed he went to all that trouble of framing Bucky and interrogating him so Bucky would tell him about what happened back then.

But if he didn't know... why and how would he assume that Bucky can provide this information to him?

Maybe I'm dumb but it left me confused.
>>
He needed the video to show tony

Buckers had the video
>>
>>69098973
he didn't know Bucky was responsible for killing Tony's parents until he secured the red notebook from the Russian Hydra agent, I assume.
>>
>>69099191

but how did he know that Bucky knows where the video is?
and how did he know Bucky killed Tonys parents in the first place?
>>
>>69098973
>Building crashes family
>He blames the Avengers
>Pits Avengers against each other
>???
>Profit

not that complicated
>>
>>69099323
not him, but the information he wanted from Bucky was what happened on that day in 1991 and where the Hydra super soldier base is.

he found the tape, and information about the person who killed Tony's parents along the way.

it would've been simpler(and better) if Zemo was Hydra all along and had firsthand access to all this information.
>>
File: 1458571424604.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1458571424604.png
134 KB, 317x392
>>69099236
But why was he securing the red notebook?

it goes like this right?
>his family is killed in Slovakia during the big Avengers fight
>he wants to get revenge by destroying the Avengers
>his plan is to create conflict between them and destroy them from within

ok makes sense, but how does he jump from that to his final plan?
did he just think really hard and though "what if Ironmans parents were killed by Caps friend? that would create confict!" and then just went from there to confirm this because he happened to be right?
that's retarded
>>
I think he knew somehow about the Winter Soldiers and the video was a happy coincidence... I don't know don't overthink capeshit.
>>
>>69099452

He knew bucky killed the starks, he just needed the evidence (video) to make his plan work.

Also he needed the red book to control Bucky, why is this so hard to understand for you?
>>
CAPE SHIT
A
P
E

S
H
I
T
>>
>>69099402
>the information he wanted from Bucky was what happened on that day in 1991 and where the Hydra super soldier base is.

So his first plan was to find the base and actually use all the other super soldiers to destroy the Avengers.?
And then when he got there he found the video and decided that it would be much better to pit them against each other instead?

That would make sense actually.
>>
>>69099452
he wasn't after the notebook specifically. he just came across it while he was on his personal quest.

and there was a Hydra leak post The Winter Soldier courtesy of Black Widow, he might have come across something about Bucky being ordered to steal the super soldier serum from Tony's father.
>>
>>69099538
>He knew bucky killed the starks
How?
>>
>>69099452
>Slovakia
dude I'm from Slovakia and what the fuck
>>
>>69099452
>Slovakia
Sokovia
>>
>>69099610

no ur not
>>
>>69099666
pýtaj sa do plynu ty kokot
>>
File: Vegeta-GT-Wallpaper.png (320 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta-GT-Wallpaper.png
320 KB, 2880x1800
>>69099696
>kokot
>>
It's actually sort of a plothole that Tony doesn't know. It's reviewed in Winter Solider. All that information is leaked out into the world where anybody can read it.
>>
>>69099743
revealed
>>
>>69099743
yeah, you'd think he'd at least be slightly curious and have Jarvis run through the data and tell him of anything relevant.
>>
>>69099696
chod do piče, cigán vyjebaný
>>
>>69099867
s5 na alokal, kuko
>>
>>69099714
omfg dead
>>
File: 1457365182374.jpg (7 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
1457365182374.jpg
7 KB, 220x229
>>69099922
>>
I think Zemo's plan changed during the movie, after the Hydra general decided not to say a word, after discovering what Bucky did, etc
>>
>>69099597
Black Widow had released all Sheild's info to the public, including the info that belong to Hydra.

Zemo was able to decrypt it, and from there, find out that the Winter Soldier had killed Stark's parents.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.