[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Gear season 23 trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S9hraaM2MWk

This is gonna suck so much
>>
only based joey can save this
>>
>>69098006
JUST
>>
Remember to downvote

Are there only two people this time?
>>
Chris fucking Evans

Who the hell thought that was a good idea
>>
Any word on when Clarkson's series on Amazon is supposed to premier?
>>
they released their trailer 3 weeks ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p-K34m6vuY
>>
>>69098072
No. There are some more literally whos. Look it up.
Btw who is this Chris Evans guy?
>>
I thumbs downed it. I did my duty.
>>
Weren't there like half a dozen people? Why are they only showing the two of them? Where's EJ?
>>
>>69098006

Glad to see Eddie Jordan t.b.h.
>>
>Chris Evans

Literal who with zero charisma, unfunny as shit, and clearly not a bro but a bitchboy.

Who's the fucking retard who put this guy in it? It's not gonna top the original, but they could at least made it not supershit by casting bro-certified hosts.
>>
>>69098146
'e plays captain america
>>
based joey tb h. ill watch both shows prolly
>>
>>69098146

He was big in the 90s in Britain in the 16-22 age bracket.
>>
File: chrissy E.jpg (21 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
chrissy E.jpg
21 KB, 360x360
>>69098146
The hero /tv/ deserves
>>
>>69098133
Thanks
>>
>>69098133

aw shit a sequel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dXELycthFI
>>
File: 1458044868633.jpg (778 KB, 1103x1150) Image search: [Google]
1458044868633.jpg
778 KB, 1103x1150
car won't start

(Matt LeBlanc deserves better than this Tbh, fuck Chris Evans though)
>>
>>69098133
>currently
>un
>named
>tv
>show

>cunts

:^)
>>
Chris Harris is based as FUCK.

check this video tho: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_mvoEU1n6Q

they must have offered him a lot of money. enough for a P1 maybe.
>>
Why the hell are they calling it season 23 when it has nothing to do with the previous 22 seasons?
>>
>>69098408
kek
>>
>>69098465
are you trolling or seriously don't know?
>>
Fuck all of you, I'm going to watch it and enjoy it.
>>
>>69098487

It's a reboot, you don't change all the actors and probably most of the major production staff and just pretend that you're still making the same show.
>>
>>69098146

Radio 2 presenter, he used to present this show called TFI Friday on TV that had a a bit of a cult following, but then his career and life imploded as he drank and stuff.

Been on Radio 2 for a few years now. Lots of people don't like him because they think he's arrogant and up himself.

The two best presenters on this show will undoubtedly be Chris Harris (veteran car journalist, has been making great car videos on YouTube for the past few years now) and Eddie Jordan (former owner of the Jordan F1 team, and one of the presenters of the BBC's F1 coverage until just last year)

Matt LeBlanc might be alright too, we'll see
>>
Looks shit
>>
>>69098146
>>69098538

Also if you're thinking "why did they pick him?", it's because he's known to be a car nut and has an expensive collection, including a Ferrari 250 GTO (most expensive car ever sold). So he does have some sort of credentials.

But yeah no one is really convinced whether he's the right man for the job because he is a bit of a nob, and obviously he's got such gigantic shoes to fill.
>>
>>69098538

>Chris Harris
>Good

He has no personallity

Eddie and Leblanc will be the saving graces of this show
>>
>>69098733
He's a fucking neurotic loony who keeps all his white ferraris in tiny glass rooms in his house and never drives them. He buys cars just for the status of owning them, he's a despicable ginger twat.
>>
>>69098806
Ah I remember, James May went and drove one of his cars in an older Top Gear ep
>>
>tfw new top gear will crash so hard it destroys the bbc
>tfw I won't have to live in fear of the tv license man anymore

THANK YOU BASED CLARKSON, MAY AND HAMMOND FOR CRASHING THE SHIP
>>
This is just as unappealing to me as Top Gear America or Top Gear Korea or whatever other versions they've done.

I watch it because it's funny, the three have loads of chemistry.

Those two things make the snappily edited car reviews bearable, and make the other segments hilarious.

Without those two things, I'm not /o/ enough to care about the cars and the other segments are fucking atrocious to watch.

Looking forward to Amazon's show.
>>
>>69099041
>license
oh you silly americans. Cant do anything right.
>>
>>69098805
fuck you chris harris is the only reason to watch this garbage
>>
File: 1462021851122.jpg (317 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1462021851122.jpg
317 KB, 800x533
>>69098146
>>
Is this seriously the best Joey can do these days?
>>
>>69098533
>Doctor Who
>>
Joey does seem like a nice guy who I wouldn't mind watching but everyone else is just boring or annoying.
>>
>>69098533

The wondrous world of the BBC. They will still be expecting the millions of viewers the original cast got then blame it on a hundred different things except there own stupidity.
>>
>>69098538

>because they think he's arrogant and up himself.

Have you ever seen him do an interview and shit like that? the guy is a complete out of touch asshat. People dont think it they know he is.
>>
Amazons show wont have a celebrity of the week right that shit was always annoying.
>>
>>69100626
They can't directly do any of the same segments, so no Celebrity in a Reasonably Priced Car, No Cool Board, etc.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.