[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get your honest opinions on this movie? I enjoyed it but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: descarga.jpg (12 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
12 KB, 185x273
Can I get your honest opinions on this movie? I enjoyed it but I'm not really sure wheter I liked it or not.
>>
>>69096069
>I enjoyed it but I'm not really sure wheter I liked it or not.
>>
i thought it was alright but i absolutely hate it
>>
>>69096069
You thought is was a good movie but you also thought it was a bad star wars movie.
>>
It's a good movie, but it's not a good Star Wars movie, which is ironic since nostalgia is the only reason this gets so much praise.
>>
File: 1457361740422.jpg (60 KB, 474x503) Image search: [Google]
1457361740422.jpg
60 KB, 474x503
>>69096069
I'm actually a huge fan of it, JJ did a great job with it. Great cast, fun script, funny, heatfelt sendup to Ep. IV. Loved it
>>
Fucking rubbish

even the poster is awful
>>
>if no other Star Wars movie existed
>B- (it's fun but unfocused)

>as part of the Star Wars series
>C (it's the same fucking plot with a stupid Death Star in it again)

I don't believe Disney bribes critics...except for this one movie
>>
20 min into movie and hate it hate it hate it
>>
>>69096069
I thought it was as good as original trilogy. A total trash
>>
It was probably the most average movie I've seen in a while
>>
>>69096069
lazy, half-assed fanservice made by people who aren't fans themselves
>>
cons:
- same fucking story as in the original movie
- too much scenes in which the focus is on annoying 3D-effects
- Kylo Rens illogical sword
- Kylo Rens ears

pros:
+ Daisy Ridley is hot as hell
+ They managed to let Han Solo die without ruining the character
+ not as bad as episode I-III
+ lots of nostalgic references

All in all it was enjoyable, but not great.
>>
I went to see it at launch and remember when TFA wasn't being pushed as a meme on /tv/ that was worse than the prequels (it isn't)

Fun movie, enjoyed it a lot, won't expect the next to be amazing but i'll keep myself with low expectations like I did with TFA. It's fucking Disney and JJ Abrams, you'd be an idiot to expect anything but a cashgrab, but it was surprisingly fun and still full of mystery. I feel like the autistic anti-star wars old school fanboys wouldn't be so harsh towards it if the prequels hadn't crippled their mind, this would've been an enjoyable bridged gap if the prequels didn't exist for a lot of those fans, I think.
>>
>>69096069

I hated it but i also liked it a lot
>>
>>69096069
first time thought it was great second time saw the flaws in the film and almost fell asleep it was so boring its a bad movie in short they will be making one a year for the next 20 years to suck every last dime out of it they can .
>>
>>69098544
>lazy, half-assed fanservice made by people who aren't fans themselves
This. It looks as if the playwright read way too many Geeksaresexy articles and memes and said: "hey, this is what the kids like about the movies" and wrote it.
The movie even fucking has Ackbar, for gods sake!
>>
>>69096069
Its good but has flaws, just like every decent movie...it just gets put under a microscope. The Mona Lisa has flaws too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.