[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is The Big Bang Theory sitkino? Because it feels like plebs don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 7.jpg (178 KB, 540x1211) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
178 KB, 540x1211
Is The Big Bang Theory sitkino?
Because it feels like plebs don't understand its complexity and smartness
>>
>>69094388
OLOLOLOLOL MY JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED I MUST BE A PLAB
>>
>op uses kino incorrectly
>op spells "plebe" incorrectly
>>
>>69094388

you misspelled shitkino desu senpai
>>
>>69094388
What if we removed Leonard, Bernadette and Amy?
>>
>>69094388
is this show literally: arguments on the internet, the show?
>>
>>69094847
What if I remove my pants and slap your face with my cock
>>
What about that was good? It had an actual joke in it at least, but it was a shitty one.
>>
>>69095040
BADABIMBADADOOMBADABIMBAMBOOM!
>>
The last 3 or so episodes have actually been kinda good.
They've moved away a bit from the nerd stuff and it's starting to resemble an actual sitcom.
Now if the writers only had the balls to write out amy it would become significantly better.
>>
>>69094388
lol Holy shit that actually is really funny desu it's like there's a laugh track in my living room because I literally lamo.
>>
>>69095055
and if he had such a strong opinion on the matter why did he ask the question?
>>
File: ghoti-fish-english.png (14 KB, 663x456) Image search: [Google]
ghoti-fish-english.png
14 KB, 663x456
>>69094388
>That joke
Because English pronunciation is so consistent amirite?
>>
>>69094847
>remove Bernadette

What is your malfunction? She's the third funniest one behind the Jew and the Indian
>>
>>69095219
Name one funny line she had.
>>
>>69095185
that image is wrong.

letter phonics are directly related to the words they are contained in
>>
>>69095235
You can't tell me what to do
>>
>>69095322
Please?
>>
>>69095185
What a shit image.
>>
>>69095235
>Bernadette: Boy, I don't know if I could be friends with Howie if we broke up.
>Howard: Why not?
>Bernadette: I'm a very vengeful person.
>Howard: Really?
>Bernadette: And my grandfather was in the SS, sometimes one girl just want to say Sieg Heil
>>
>>69095580
I'm waiting.
>>
>>69095289
That argument only makes the OP images "joke" worse.
>>
>>69095185
>that image
use the word 'ghoti' in a sentence mate
>>
>>69095185
But there are rules to when those letters (combinations) make those sounds so that image is wrong.

ie "gh" is never a f sound at the start of a word, and "ti" is only SH when followed by on.

There are many other languages that have rules like this, most notably French.
>>
>>69095235
>SHOVE THAT SKINNY CIRCUMCISED COCK IN ME RIGHT NOW MISTER OR I'M GOING STRAIGHT BACK TO MY BBC EX BF
>>
>>69095661
cool man, i don't care.
>>
>>69094388
>BERZANGY

this show IS for plebs you faggot

go drown in gasoline
>>
>>69096514
>t. mad pleb
>>
>>69095289
more accurately, phonics are related to the phones placed prior and after them in the word
>>
>The show that sells itself on representing 'nerd' culture constantly shits on 'nerds'.
>*Laughing track* Aren't these people so wacky with their strange lingo and references!? Not like us normal people watching the show!.

I'll stick with Seinfeld humour, thanks.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.