[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how did Stark and co know that Cap and co would be at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: civil war.jpg (76 KB, 712x384) Image search: [Google]
civil war.jpg
76 KB, 712x384
So how did Stark and co know that Cap and co would be at the airport?
In a scene before that Black Widow told Stark that she knew someone who might know where they are. Who was she talking about?
>>
I figured it didn't need to be explained and the agent captain america-man kissed had a tracker on her car (like all the agents probably had)
>>
Because the story needed to be moved forward quickly.
>>
File: tfw1461097215025.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw1461097215025.png
440 KB, 633x758
HOW did they get an Xmen type of jet and WHO stored it at the public airport without being questioned???
>>
She was talking about black panther but saying that he might help them fight not that he knew where they were. As for how they found them I just assumed someone called a tip in after seeing them given how they were all wanted and bucky had been all over the papers
>>
>>69091936
It's called the Quinjet or something. It's how the Avengers travel. They already had it in AoU. There were a couple of scenes filmed on it.

I'm more so wondering how Black Panther got a Jet that almost looks the same.
>>
>>69092137
ah yes. forgot the avengers jet. i remember now.
..he stole tge designs. wee wuhz kangs and shiaght
>>
>>69092137
They already had it in the first Avengers movie.
>>
>>69091936
Are you retarded?
>>
>>69091722
She was talking about the idiot black panther who had been told multiple times it wasn't bucky but he didn't give a shit because low impulse control until the very end of the movie when he is literally forced to confront that the white man he's after did fuck all to him.
>>
Black pantha
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.