[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished my Cinema-Shed. Going to be spending alot of time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Patrician Cinema.jpg (44 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Patrician Cinema.jpg
44 KB, 590x350
Just finished my Cinema-Shed. Going to be spending alot of time in here catching up on backlog.
What do you think /tv/?
>>
Looks comfy, what's that first movie poster? Return of the Jedi?
>>
>>69091132
Here's you *cuck-shed* reply

Wrap it up bros this thread is through
>>
That's a comfy little cuck-shed. You can have movie night with your friends when your girlfriend's boyfriend is visiting.
>>
>>69091132
Did you make it soundproof?
>>
>>69091166
God Father
Poultergeist
Clockwork Orange
Donnie Darko
Ghostbusters 2
>>
Please tell be there's a candy bar and cinema shower for the genuine cinema experience
>>
>>69091225
I didn't even notice the Godfather. Thought it wouldn't be ROTJ.
>>
>>69091226
There's a shower next to the bedroom. This shed is meant to accommodate a person through the entire weekend if needs be.

t. OP
>>
>just stole this off reddit please give me (you)s
>>
>this is the "family movie collection" prominently displayed in this $50,000 "theater"

also this reeks of reddit
>>
OP here.
Ive planned to watch the full Harry Potter series whilst my wife has friends over

Would it be a good idea to fit a toilet so I wouldn't have to leave?
>>
Looks more like a film-shed desu
>>
>>69091132
>>69091438
>>69091289
OP I'm getting the vibe that you're taking the piss but this is actually a neat little shack. It'd be pretty cool to have the resources to have one of these.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.